Neck pain

D

dems4me

:whistle: Mere technicality......

Aw nutz.....:lmao:

:huggy: How's your's doing - is their any improvement? I know you said can't turn to the left but wasn't sure if that was improvement meaning before you couldn't turn it at all or anything. :shrug: I hope you feel better :flowers: :huggy:

:huggy: How's your's doing - is their any improvement? I know you said can't turn to the left but wasn't sure if that was improvement meaning before you couldn't turn it at all or anything. :shrug: I hope you feel better :flowers: :huggy:

Still hurts like heck, but it's a far improvement from Friday. I was relegated to the couch with a heat/ice pad for 3 days. Something as simple as swallowing would put the muscle in spasm. Ya know the pain you get from a leg cramp? Put that cramp in your neck..... I have a high tolerance for pain, but this made me yell....

Thanx for the sympathy, and not trying to steal BS's thunder here.

D

dems4me

Still hurts like heck, but it's a far improvement from Friday. I was relegated to the couch with a heat/ice pad for 3 days. Something as simple as swallowing would put the muscle in spasm. Ya know the pain you get from a leg cramp? Put that cramp in your neck..... I have a high tolerance for pain, but this made me yell....

Thanx for the sympathy, and not trying to steal BS's thunder here.

I hope you feel better. How'd you hurt your neck? :huggy:

oldman

Lobster Land
Maybe you just need to oil it like the original Tin Man did his joints. Or you could ride on the back of todays Tin Man's cycle through the mountains at 80MPH. At least that would make you forget about any pain in your neck.

Maybe you just need to oil it like the original Tin Man did his joints. Or you could ride on the back of todays Tin Man's cycle through the mountains at 80MPH. At least that would make you forget about any pain in your neck.

Sorry, I don't ride biatch. :lmao: I got my own ride. And somehow, I'm not sure the weight of the helmet would help a whole lot right now!

Attachments

• GWguy.gif
    GWguy.gif
    7 KB · Views: 98

onebdzee

off the shelf
Have all you old people not heard of Glucosamine Chondroitin?????

It's a Supplement that you take every day with your Geritol that strengthens your joints and cartilage

Geesh....old people :rolleyes:

I will be by both of your houses on friday to collect my bill

Have all you old people not heard of Glucosamine Chondroitin?????

It's a Supplement that you take every day with your Geritol that strengthens your joints and cartilage

Geesh....old people :rolleyes:

I will be by both of your houses on friday to collect my bill

It don't help bone spurs, you young whippersnapper! Can't wait until you get a few more years in ya....