Need a Bomb Proof Horse...

covekat

She will have to ride the horse, or try too.. so out of state horses are probably a no go... I must be half crazy to even get involved...I'm really thinking the "instructor" wants this lady to buy a horse for HER....and I told her that!

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
She will have to ride the horse, or try too.. so out of state horses are probably a no go... I must be half crazy to even get involved...I'm really thinking the "instructor" wants this lady to buy a horse for HER....and I told her that!

Name of instructor might help :bubble:

appendixqh

Silence!!! I Kill You!!!
For the price range you are looking at I have an unbelievably quiet 2 yr old that is eligible for registration with aws!:lmao: I should tell people he is 5 so they aren't scared to try him...he packs the beginners around walk/trot right now...oh and he is 16 hands and grey....but he isn't finished yet.

covekat

He sounds really nice, but I know she wont look at something that young, I'm sure you wont have any trouble moving him though!

Paso, instructor is somewhere in Va... didnt ask her name... bla...

K

KMT3906

Hey Covekat You Wanted The Number For My Son The Farrier 410- 600-5813 Or
443-497-3699. As For A Bomb Proof Horse ,i Have Two My Little 8 Yr. Old Rides Both Of Them One Of Them Was At Fairhill This Year Whith Rick And His Group He Is A Thourgh Bred 13yrs Old Anybody Can Ride The Other Is Part Quarter Horse 8 Yrs Old I Live Down On The Eastern Shore Ocean City Md Probly About 4 Hrs From You. Give Me A Call 410- 726- 7045 I Have Alot Of Easy Horses For Sale Or Lease

Phyxius

Zoooooooom
Oops, and I reported a thread...my first time ever...because I didn't look at the date. Vrai is going to think I'm an idiot. Sorry.

Tazgirl

I thought I had done something and pulled up old threads somehow. Good to know it wasn't me!!! DUH!!!!

covekat

That lady is long gone, I actually found her a really nice horse, and she rode him too! But he didnt have papers, so she was leary... you just cant fix stupid....I erased her number from my phone months ago. :whistle:

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
That lady is long gone, I actually found her a really nice horse, and she rode him too! But he didnt have papers, so she was leary... you just cant fix stupid....I erased her number from my phone months ago. :whistle:
:lol: erased. simple as that. except......the next time she calls.....and you know she will since she wouldn't take good advice and now needs help.... you won't recognize the number and will answer :lmao: