Need a good/cheap vet FAST!!

ashliekay711

Can anyone please give suggestions where i should take my dog that is relatively inexpensive? And i need an appointment today or tomorrow. I'm worried about her, she's been having bloody stools a little over a week, at first i thought she was just in heat, but its never lasted this long...

KVF323

i really like Three Notch in Hollywood, i wouldnt say they are cheap, but they are definetly reasonable :yay: and they are awesome there!

PrepH4U

Can anyone please give suggestions where i should take my dog that is relatively inexpensive? And i need an appointment today or tomorrow. I'm worried about her, she's been having bloody stools a little over a week, at first i thought she was just in heat, but its never lasted this long...
:doh:
I suggest you start calling vets to try and get an appt instead of posting on here and bargain shopping. :imjustsayin:

J

jp2854

i like all kinds vet in callaway. I also wouldn't have waited a week if my dog had bloody stools

Last edited by a moderator:

ashliekay711

I also wouldn't have waited a week if my dog had bloody stools

well as i said we thought she was in heat...

we ended up getting an appointment at ST. Mary's Animal Hospital and the prices were reasonable, thanks for everyone's suggestions

J

jp2854

:yeahthat: ive heard great things about them, and they are the cheapest.

i know a few people on here who use all kind vet. and each of the vets knows what is going on with your animal and keep up on there progress.

ashliekay711

they said just some minor collatis (inflamation of the colon) gave her some anti inflamatory medicine and she's back to normal =)