need a new haircut place

F

Fat Momma

Chasey_Lane said:
I had to give him the boot since he cheated on Deelishis and knocked up some shorty. :ohwell:

ahhhhhhh.....I thought that was before he hooked up with deelishis?

Oh well........ :huggy:

forever jewel

Green Eyed Lady
I go to the Hair Cuttery. I went to a couple weeks ago and had a girl named Sandi (grad. high school 2005, so she's young) cut my hair. She did an EXCELLENT job!!!

getbent

Thats how them b*tch's R
where is the lice thread? i must have missed that one. i need a new place to go also. ive used jcpenny and they did a decent job. i used to go to hair it is they did a nice job too but now they charge to use the flat iron on my hair and the girl i used to see raised her prices.

M

Mousebaby

Nickel said:
PM BRITUSA. :lmao:

:yeahthat: You know I was gonna say don't go to one any where near Great Mills cause that's where BRITUSA took her lice ridden child to get her hair cut! :tantrum:

snuzzy

Tina2001aniT said:
Harmoni's in St. Leonard...410-586-9767

:yeahthat:
I've been going to Harmoni for years, never had a bad cut/color and she's friendly, just moved into a larger building and offers more services, nails, message.... :larry:

janey83

Twenty Something
Ronnie's Shear Designs on Chancellors Run -- next to Greenview Knolls Elem -- the ladies in there are amazing!

F

Fat Momma

Okay I give up....who sent me the dancing bananas?

I got a ton and they are cracking me up. I give up who sent them?

bluewater

Great Salon

Yes, there is a great new place in California by the Starbucks called Bella. I go to Beverly and she does an awesome job on cuts and colors. You will be very happy with your hair.

D

DealWithIt

:yeahthat:
janey83 said:
Ronnie's Shear Designs on Chancellors Run -- next to Greenview Knolls Elem -- the ladies in there are amazing!

:yeahthat: Ask for Brenda - she does an excellent job on my girlfriends hair.

virgovictoria

Tight Pants and Lipstick
PREMO Member
I LOVE The Salon in Leonardtown. There is just one fabulous gal that runs/operates the establishment, which is laid back and reminiscent of a "Steel Magnolias" environment. She is the only person I trust to do my do :yay: