Need help findind a bridal shower location

jeneisen

Indy Bound
Well its not so much I want it a certain way, its MOM wants it a certain way but I told her that its their responsiblity and I trust them and it will be fine. She just didn't want us to have it like in a bar or a resturant like Rubys or something. Thats all. I'll admit I had my heart set on the Tavern but its no big deal. I may even get a conference room at work and see if I can do it there. All I care about is having fun and my friends and family being there.

JabbaJawz

Be about it
Originally posted by jeneisen
All I care about is having fun and my friends and family being there.

Exactly!! Trust me, the Tavern is okay but not all that great for a bridal shower if you ask me. Bridal showers are finger foods, family, friends, fun and laughing in a relaxed environment, etc... The Tavern is about the last place I'd want my shower to be. Also, I agree that Ruby's or any other restaurant like that would be a totally odd place for a shower - not really that appropriate. Anyone's house or a room at a community center would work. I've been to a couple baby showers at the community center in Lusby, and that's also where we held Shamika's bridal shower in October - it was great!

RodRugg

Before my grandma got the house, we lived in a camper. Sometimes we showered at the camp ground. Nobody ever checked to see if we lived there. If you live near a camp ground, you can probably shower there.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Rod, that's a GREAT idea!

Jen, call Dennis Point campground and see if they'll let you have your shower poolside or maybe have it in the dining room there. Not sure how many the dining room holds - it's pretty small - but the Tiki Bar and pool area can accommodate gobs of people. I think they'll even cater it for you, if you want.