Need help from out of state

stockgirl

Stocki
My son's class is doing a project. It came from the Flat Stanley book. They've drawn a picture of their made up Flat "Spiky" They need him to travel. Do any of you live out of state or have relatives that would be willing to help? It's a matter of someone taking Spiky to places and taking pics. They'd love local postcards or such as well. I will email you the letter with directions and picture of Spiky, who coincidentally is a hedgehog. Let me know. Thank you! :smile:

slotpuppy

Ass-hole
My son's class is doing a project. It came from the Flat Stanley book. They've drawn a picture of their made up Flat "Spiky" They need him to travel. Do any of you live out of state or have relatives that would be willing to help? It's a matter of someone taking Spiky to places and taking pics. They'd love local postcards or such as well. I will email you the letter with directions and picture of Spiky, who coincidentally is a hedgehog. Let me know. Thank you! :smile:

WR is going on a road trip for thanksgiving, just saying. :coffee:

Beta84

They're out to get us

Photo
Shop

You're welcome.

And how, pray-tell, does this get them ready for standardized testing...:cds:

I know. It's a really neat project though. They're reading the book in class. Although, Boy read the same book in the 1st grade. :lol:

I was being fictitious... I honestly had no idea schools were still making time for fun, non-testworthy stuff...:faint:

stockgirl

Stocki
I was being fictitious... I honestly had no idea schools were still making time for fun, non-testworthy stuff...:faint:

His school is great about it. They have all of these great projects like this. They're reading the book and learning geography at the same time.

Last edited:

ICit

Jam out with ur clam out
My Spiky will have fun learning how to train dogs.... he will be laying trails.... hiding in the woods waiting for a dog to find him.... and handling a few dogs as well!! :buddies:

stockgirl

Stocki
My Spiky will have fun learning how to train dogs.... he will be laying trails.... hiding in the woods waiting for a dog to find him.... and handling a few dogs as well!! :buddies:

Perfect! My bf is a coon hunter. He'll love that!