Need help learning how to use your camera???

jbr13

www.jbr.smugmug.com
If everyone interested in the class could PM me with there name and email address I will keep those interested updated as time gets closer. You can also email me your info at jbr13@md.metrocast.net, if you rather do that.

Crewdawg141

IYAMYAS!!!!!
I am still working on putting my course together. It is coming along very well, and I hope to have it finished and refined in a couple of weeks. I think just a week or two after the first of the year would be a good time for the class. That gives everyone that got a camera for Christmas a chance to play with the camera and read through their manuals.

Thanks for asking!!

Ha, who reads manuals! Plug and play!

jbr13

www.jbr.smugmug.com
That's the problem. Camera just aren't plug and play. Lol. If everyone just learns where there controls are, what they are called and the basic camera terms, we can learn how to use the camera much quicker!

bcp

In My Opinion
Daughter has camera in hand.
she seems happy.
I have instructed her to learn how to get to all the settings on the thing.

bcp

In My Opinion
Child with new toy.

DSC08692 (Copy).JPG

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
I got a canon 60 D for Christmas with LOTS of extras...would LOVE a class..PM me..thanks Paso

jbr13

www.jbr.smugmug.com
Thanks everyone for the interest. I am still working out the details of where the class will be held. I hope to have that finalized in the next week, I hope!

Stay tuned!

Jason

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
Thanks everyone for the interest. I am still working out the details of where the class will be held. I hope to have that finalized in the next week, I hope!

Stay tuned!

Jason

Thanks and about what will it cost so I can be ready....winter is a slow time work wise for me...

Chris0nllyn

I've got a small point-and-shoot camera, but I've been wanting to learn more about the manual settings. I'd appreciate a PM. Thanks

bcp

In My Opinion
Could have been so much nicer if only I knew how to use my camera...
This is looking out from my front door last night.

snow2 (Copy).JPG

jbr13

www.jbr.smugmug.com
I would like to apologize for not being on and giving some updates. I have run in to a few snags on doing a class for you all. The place that I was lining up had some technical difficulties, and secondly my work has had me too busy to put time to this action. Again I am sorry this fell to the wayside, I will let you all know if things change and there is still interest.

Thanks for your understanding.

J

Crewdawg141

IYAMYAS!!!!!
I would like to apologize for not being on and giving some updates. I have run in to a few snags on doing a class for you all. The place that I was lining up had some technical difficulties, and secondly my work has had me too busy to put time to this action. Again I am sorry this fell to the wayside, I will let you all know if things change and there is still interest.

Thanks for your understanding.

J

I am interested still as I have taken over her gift due to lack of use/creativity with the camera.