Need Help picking out color...

Red, Blue or Black?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ponytail

RoseRed said:
Do they also have a Mustang for sale?

:lol: NO! I've been dealing with this dealership for YEARS. I've been going there to get t-shirts and drool, long before I was old enough to ride. I think they were trying to make an effort to get one for me since they are a Harley Dealership, and the last time that I was in there, at Christmas, they had Buells. I guess keeping over 100 bikes in stock and the slow sales of the Buells, they get rid of what ain't sellin' to make more room for the bikes that they can move. Dunno. Just guessin'. But I want a Buell. I WANT one. I NEED one. :biggrin:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Good luck getting it. I don't like the shade of blue for that bike and the red screams GIVE ME A TICKET! jmho...

I WANT and NEED a million bucks, but sadly, I won't get it. :bawl:

Ponytail

RoseRed said:
Good luck getting it. I don't like the shade of blue for that bike and the red screams GIVE ME A TICKET! jmho...

I WANT and NEED a million bucks, but sadly, I won't get it. :bawl:

Unless Ford calls me before tomorrow morning, it'll be next weekend when I actually get it.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Ponytail said:
Unless Ford calls me before tomorrow morning, it'll be next weekend when I actually get it.

Will the lumber be strapped to the roof or sticking out the windows and trunk on your way home from PA?

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
BTW... remember that chick at the Tiki that wanted to :gossip: with you? Her bike got ripped off the other day down in Myrtle Beach. Bummer...

Ponytail

Pete said:
I am thinking you will be at the chiropractor more often if you get that bike.

After the insurance quit paying for my visits I have learned how to crack it myself. :biggrin:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
elaine said:
I know! I 'bout crapped my pants when I saw him. He should have tagged me.

He parted the sea of traffic for me. I let him pass and got behind him and sped up the road behind him. Until he turned off his lights and was behind you.

mAlice

professional daydreamer
RoseRed said:
He parted the sea of traffic for me. I let him pass and got behind him and sped up the road behind him. Until he turned off his lights and was behind you.

I didn't see his lights. :yikes: Why did he have his lights on?

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
elaine said:
I didn't see his lights. :yikes: Why did he have his lights on?

Had his siren blaring too. I heard him when I was leaving Gate One, but didn't see him until I was near the bar-b-que place, so I let him pass then followed at a high rate of speed. I figured he wouldn't ticket me. :lol:

Near Eagle Systems, his siren and lights went off and he ended up behind you. Then the lights went on again and he went through the intersection and up the road again. Not sure where he ended up, I had slow pokes in front of me. :ohwell:

mAlice

professional daydreamer
RoseRed said:
Had his siren blaring too. I heard him when I was leaving Gate One, but didn't see him until I was near the bar-b-que place, so I let him pass then followed at a high rate of speed. I figured he wouldn't ticket me. :lol:

Near Eagle Systems, his siren and lights went off and he ended up behind you. Then the lights went on again and he went through the intersection and up the road again. Not sure where he ended up, I had slow pokes in front of me. :ohwell:

If I had seen his lights, I would have crapped my pants. I was going pretty fast trying to get into traffic, and then trying to get into the far left lane so I could turn. I dunno'...everyone else was going mach 5 with their hair on fire, too. :ohwell: