Need help with a horse name

BlissfulJumper

Equestrian :)
Thank you all so much. i've decided on Bailey! You sure will see us this year! Ca't wait til he finally gets here. He's out of Green With Invy x Miss Amanda Lyn. show name is Invite me Lyn

BZHorseMomE

Hunter/Eq. Trainer :-)
Thank you all so much. i've decided on Bailey! You sure will see us this year! Ca't wait til he finally gets here. He's out of Green With Invy x Miss Amanda Lyn. show name is Invite me Lyn

Are you showing Local or AQHA? Hopefully we will see you up at PG.:howdy:

showqueen74

my very own mini me!! yeah! Does this mean that I have to share all the space I'v got?
Next step OCD with the clippers!!!
And showmanship................V

BlissfulJumper

my very own mini me!! yeah! Does this mean that I have to share all the space I'v got?
Next step OCD with the clippers!!!
And showmanship................V

Did you see all my boxes? if you did i'm sure you went thru and checked all the blankets haha and yes we'll have to share lol. oh i'm sure i'll be OCD he's got three white feet and blaze it's buzzz time. and lesson time. And i definitly want some showmanship lessons :stupid:

showqueen74

Did you see all my boxes? if you did i'm sure you went thru and checked all the blankets haha and yes we'll have to share lol. oh i'm sure i'll be OCD he's got three white feet and blaze it's buzzz time. and lesson time. And i definitly want some showmanship lessons :stupid:

yep, saw your stuff, and the size, no mixin up our stuff (unless you got a quarter sheet) you can practice clipping whites on Flurry if you want, we got lots of time before a show (if you screw something up)

BlissfulJumper

yep, saw your stuff, and the size, no mixin up our stuff (unless you got a quarter sheet) you can practice clipping whites on Flurry if you want, we got lots of time before a show (if you screw something up)

I don't think I'm that bad but we shall see! Are you sure you want me to practice on Flurry? Bailey will be here Thursday so I think It'll be alright to practice on him he looks like he fall asleep during it but once again we'll see haha. You going to be at the barn tonight? and did my liner have leg strap holes?

showqueen74

I don't think I'm that bad but we shall see! Are you sure you want me to practice on Flurry? Bailey will be here Thursday so I think It'll be alright to practice on him he looks like he fall asleep during it but once again we'll see haha. You going to be at the barn tonight? and did my liner have leg strap holes?

I saw your stuff, but didn't dig through it, so I don't know about the liner. I'll be there tonite.