Need help with response..

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
Got this today..what should I tell them??

Dear totallytails,

sort of an of question for you....i would like to start making my own tails and maybee eventually start making them to sell...where would i go about getting the supplies to make them and also how did you learn how to make them...it doesn't look very hard but i want them to look professional...any help that you could give me would be greatly appreciated..laura

- lwpainthorse

Dear lwpainthorse,

Would you ask Famous Amos for his cookie recipe because you want to make cookies just like him and sell them to his customer base too, and undercut his business by flooding the market with poorly done knock-offs?

Sincerely,

totallytails

Mojo

Dear lwpainthorse,

Would you ask Famous Amos for his cookie recipe because you want to make cookies just like him and sell them to his customer base too, and undercut his business by flooding the market with poorly done knock-offs?

Sincerely,

totallytails

:roflmao:

Robin

Dear Iwpainthorse:
Thank you for your interest in learning my trade.
Unfortunatly at this time, I am not taking on apprentices.
TYVM
TotallyTails:eyebrow:

Cowgirl

Paso, I saw one of your tails on ebay. Why does it have that weird knobby handle on the end? :confused:

Dymphna

Loyalty, Friendship, Love
Ok, I'm not a horsey person, so let me see if I understand correctly...

The "tails" you sell are the kind that grow naturally on a horse's butt, right?

Cowgirl

Ok, I'm not a horsey person, so let me see if I understand correctly...

The "tails" you sell are the kind that grow naturally on a horse's butt, right?

Some horses don't grow tails very well. Some breeds (ahem, like appys :whistle:) are notorious for short, stubby tails.

Dymphna

Loyalty, Friendship, Love
Some horses don't grow tails very well. Some breeds (ahem, like appys :whistle:) are notorious for short, stubby tails.
Ok, I see, I looked up Paso's site...knew a girl in college that was all into hair extensions, same principle...you start with a horse's ass. :yay: