Need help with response..

BeenSpur'd

I love her wild,wild hair
Some horses don't grow tails very well. Some breeds (ahem, like appys :whistle:) are notorious for short, stubby tails.

My appy has a very short tail. I put him on some super 14 and it grew six inches with the first small tub. I'm going to get another one soon and see if it will continue growing. He kinda looks funny having more tail, he was cuter with the short one, but with fly season here he probably appreciates the extra length:)

appaholic

Some horses don't grow tails very well. Some breeds (ahem, like appys :whistle:) are notorious for short, stubby tails.

It is true we appy lovers sometimes have tail envy!:lmao: But not all the time, for two of my boys have long lovely tails and would only need fake tails for added fullness like other breeds.

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
It is true we appy lovers sometimes have tail envy!:lmao: But not all the time, for two of my boys have long lovely tails and would only need fake tails for added fullness like other breeds.

I had to redo Rogers tail yesterday this is how it looked after I took 4" off of it..

Attachments

• 6820082062.jpg
    6820082062.jpg
    76.6 KB · Views: 80
  • 6820082063.jpg
    6820082063.jpg
    77.7 KB · Views: 72
  • 6820082064.jpg
    6820082064.jpg
    53.4 KB · Views: 72
  • 6820082065.jpg
    6820082065.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 77
  • 6820082066.jpg
    6820082066.jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 71

Wait4It..boom

Pretty interesting. I checked out your website and was surprised to see it is real horse hair! I figured it would be synthetic. Can't imagine how, or where, you'd get horses to 'donate' their hair. ;O)
The tails are very pretty; it's neat that you can't see it woven in.
So do you make smaller tails attached to something you can use to get those big biting flies while you're riding?? Something kinda like a small whip with a hair extension? Been many a time during the summer my horse jumps 20 feet b/c it got bit and neither of us could reach the fly.

appaholic

I had to redo Rogers tail yesterday this is how it looked after I took 4" off of it..

That is nice looking tail!! :yahoo: How is Roger doing? I saw Mary at MW only got to talk to her for a few minutes, but I have such fond memories of her and Kathy! I wish I could talk/beg all you guys to come back so we could do it again - we could go to Raleigh this week-end! lol

bcp

In My Opinion
well, I believe that I have gone full circle.

I never in my life thought I would look at the back of a horse and say the words,
thats one nice piece of tail right there.

going for medications now.