Need Help?

camily

Peace
DoWhat said:
If you single and widow ladies ever need help with things around the house, would you pay to have someone come by and take care of the "To Do List"?
My husband does that sort of thing on the side. Definitely a need for it. Good luck! :yay:

camily

Peace
baswm said:
Does he fix starters? :popcorn:
HA!! He says he doesn't know anything about cars. That's true when it comes to problems. He can only do the normal maintenance stuff like brakes, oil, :blahblah:

sockgirl77

My To Do List...

1. Wash my car
2. Rearrange living room
3. Move changing table
4. Take out the trash
5. Weed eat
6. Shave my legs
7. Spray bird crap off of deck

Can you help?

:lol:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
sockgirl77 said:
1. Wash my car
2. Rearrange living room
3. Move changing table
4. Take out the trash
5. Weed eat
6. Shave my legs
7. Spray bird crap off of deck

Can you help?

:lol:
I don't think he wants to eat your weeds.

StanleyRugg

Mister I am hear to tell ya, there is quite a market for fixer up men. Most of you know by now I am a scientist by trade but in lean times between inventions I do chores and odd jobs for folks. It is amazing how helpless some folks are. I understand old folks who are not able to do stuff, I am talking about helpless folks who would surely die if everything shut down even for just a week.

One thing Momma Rugg makes sure of it that we Ruggs have the wherewithal to survive when the big one comes. We grow most our own food, she makes most our clothes, we even make our own soap. Sometimes Momma Rugg gets carried away with the lye and it makes my armpits turn red and hurt but that is kinda rare. When the big one comes we Rugg’s are gonna be ready for sure.

Some of the jobs I get I trade for cause not that many folks out here have cash money. I unstopped the O’Brien ladies commode for 5 heads of cabbage and a bag of cucumbers. Come to think of it I bet that cabbage is what caused the commode to get stopped up to begin with because not long after I took the cabbage home and Momma Rugg used it our commode got stopped up too.

I helped Gussie Ledbeck wire up her house so everything runs off those “clapper” things you could buy off TV a while back. At first it was real challenging. I made it so Gussie didn’t even have too get up outa her chair for near anything. Unfortunately I got some wires crossed and instead of the porch light coming on when she clapped the tune “Oh Suzzannah” it turned off her freezer instead. Lucky she discovered it before all that meat went bad and we had a nice BBQ and only a couple people got sick. Now on some nights when Gussie is busy if you walk passed her house it sounds like a gospel concert all the clappin goin on in there.

A course there are all those lawns I mow for the choir ladies at the church. I do that for free so they will let Momma stay in the choir on account she sings real bad. I even haul stuff to the dump for people. That is how I get a lot of supplies for my inventions cause people are wasteful and throw out perfectly good stuff.

D

dems4me

DoWhat said:
I just got back this weekend from fixing my sister-inlaws garbage disposal (installed a new one) and dishwasher.

So, I'm thinking I could make some $$ on the side.

TV repair business ain't going so well. Damn Flux Capacitors.

Do you know how to fix reed plates on a boat? :smile: