ISO Recommendations Need trash removal company

LightRoasted

If I may ...
If I may ...

I would like to point out some tips that can relate to a good junk removal company. I found this blog entry http://www.redbins.ca/choosing-right-junk-removal-company/ by Bella on searching internet for good options in trash removal. Later I found MyTwoCents asking for a good and reliable trash removal company. So thought of sharing the idea I received from them here, if it comes to help for any in such a situation.
Despite the abundance of junk removal companies, there are reliable and questionable ones. This makes it hard to separate the good from bad. Some tips that can be used to identify a reputable waste removal company are:
1. Customer Service: The customer service provided by the company is one important factor that affects the feelings and makes us rely on the company. Their level of customer service, such as the number of options to available to reach them, their website content is relevant and informative of services offered, their flexibility to work around our schedule etc.
2. Capabilities: Depending on the job, the company's capability should be checked, like some companies may not have capacity to create an access road to isolated site. Companies with wider range of services will be able to get the job done, even if unforeseen complications arise, giving us a peace of mind.
3. Equipment: The size of fleet and truck are another option to check as if the number of trips they will need to clear our trash out will indirectly affect the overall cost too.
4. Cleanliness: The way a trash removal company maintains and handles their employees, vehicles and equipments is way enough to understand how they will be extending their service to us.
There are way more to consider such as the insurance protection, pricing model and environmental responsibility. If in doubt of any services, be sure to ask enough questions because trustworthy companies should be transparent and open with their clients.

Uh .... advertising spam for a company in Ontario?

MichaelRS

@LightRoasted

Not really LightRoasted... I read a lot of blogs on different subjects. As MyTwoCents asked of finding a good waste removal company, I just wanted to help with some details I read about in the blog. :)

Grumpy

@LightRoasted

Not really LightRoasted... I read a lot of blogs on different subjects. As MyTwoCents asked of finding a good waste removal company, I just wanted to help with some details I read about in the blog. :)

uh, MyTwoCents' post was 11 months ago..