Need wild bird help

Pete

Repete
onebdzee said:
OMG!....I can't do that!

and Mr. King....I don't have a cat, I have 2 dogs

Petey....come help me here?
I am just home from TKD, glistening with sweat, muscles tense and rippling. I don't think you could stand me coming over there right now. Besides my freezer pizza only has 8 more minutes in the oven.

onebdzee

off the shelf
Pete said:
I am just home from TKD, glistening with sweat, muscles tense and rippling. I don't think you could stand me coming over there right now. Besides my freezer pizza only has 8 more minutes in the oven.

and you said you'd always be there in my time of need

*sigh*

so man of steel you are

onebdzee

off the shelf
Pete said:
When the hell did I ever say that? :confused:

the other day....uuuuummmm....you had a beer in your hand....and......uuuummmmm....you were holding up that tree.....and......uuuuummmmm....you said that you had had quite a few....

I didn't think you would remember :ohwell:

DoWhat

Deplorable
PREMO Member
onebdzee said:
the other day....uuuuummmm....you had a beer in your hand....and......uuuummmmm....you were holding up that tree.....and......uuuuummmmm....you said that you had had quite a few....

I didn't think you would remember :ohwell:
Are you sure that wasn't me?

onebdzee

off the shelf
DoWhat said:
Are you sure that wasn't me?

*takes a big drink of her Long Island Iced Tea*

you know....now that I think about it....it might've been

*takes another drink*

yep....it might've been

*hic*

Mikeinsmd

Pandora said:
Hope so, or they could think... well... you know
Nahhhh.... although I haven't met either in person, I've chatted with them here and I give them enough credit to have noticed that in my 12,727 posts I am not a racist. :yay:

I did post an off color joke once where ONE person took offense and he is white. :killingme I subsequently apologized in case anyone else may had been offended.

Pandora

Mikeinsmd said:
Nahhhh.... although I haven't met either in person, I've chatted with them here and I give them enough credit to have noticed that in my 12,727 posts I am not a racist. :yay:

I did post an off color joke once where ONE person took offense and he is white. :killingme I subsequently apologized in case anyone else may had been offended.

wooo horse ... my post was a joke. :lol: