Neibauer Dental In Great Mills

Roman

I have never heard of anything bad about any of the Dentists at Neibauer, but they are some scamming people. A friend of ours had some serious Dental issues, and they quoted him something like 15 thousand dollars to take care of his issues. Keep in mind, that he has NO teeth in the upper, and wears a Denture. The bottom only has about 10 teeth left. I told him about Prince Frederick Dental, so he went in for a Consultation. A couple of the teeth that Neibauer said needed Root Canals, and Crowns actually needed to be extracted. He went with Prince Frederick Dental, and is very happy there, as well as a little bit richer.!! His work was done for under 3 thousand dollars!!

sockgirl77

I have never heard of anything bad about any of the Dentists at Neibauer, but they are some scamming people. A friend of ours had some serious Dental issues, and they quoted him something like 15 thousand dollars to take care of his issues. Keep in mind, that he has NO teeth in the upper, and wears a Denture. The bottom only has about 10 teeth left. I told him about Prince Frederick Dental, so he went in for a Consultation. A couple of the teeth that Neibauer said needed Root Canals, and Crowns actually needed to be extracted. He went with Prince Frederick Dental, and is very happy there, as well as a little bit richer.!! His work was done for under 3 thousand dollars!!

Hearing that they scam people isn't bad? :lmao:

getbent

Thats how them b*tch's R
Hell, just the fact that they have special "consultation rooms" solely for discussing financing should trigger alarm bells.

Not necessarily. Some people do not like to talk money in front of others. Usually when you check out you're not the only one up there and there's no privacy at the desk.

glhs837

Power with Control
Never seen it before in the three other dentists I have seen. Maybe other folks can pipe up. I know what I experienced in the room was classic high pressure sales. Which has no place in a health care office, IMHO. Those rooms could be there just for privacy, but I know what it was used for when I spoke to them. which others have reported similar. So you have whats possible, and whats factual. If you are offered to discuss this sort out thing in private, it's more common to be in an office, not a 12x12 room with a six person table, of which I think there were two.

Business people don't spend money on square footage that isn't making money, obviously, those rooms are making money. It quacks like a duck. Could be a frog with a speech impediment, but not likely.

Never seen it before in the three other dentists I have seen. Maybe other folks can pipe up. I know what I experienced in the room was classic high pressure sales. Which has no place in a health care office, IMHO. Those rooms could be there just for privacy, but I know what it was used for when I spoke to them. which others have reported similar. So you have whats possible, and whats factual. If you are offered to discuss this sort out thing in private, it's more common to be in an office, not a 12x12 room with a six person table, of which I think there were two.

Business people don't spend money on square footage that isn't making money, obviously, those rooms are making money. It quacks like a duck. Could be a frog with a speech impediment, but not likely.

uh...? :ohwell:

glhs837

Power with Control

Simple. The supposition that the consultation rooms are not intended for high pressure sales, when we have multiple first hand accounts that they are used for just that is similar to hearing quacking from a distance, and even knowing that people have told you there is a pond with ducks over there, and saying that maybe it's not ducks making that noise, but sick frogs.

Sure, it's possible, but not very probable.

sockgirl77

Simple. The supposition that the consultation rooms are not intended for high pressure sales, when we have multiple first hand accounts that they are used for just that is similar to hearing quacking from a distance, and even knowing that people have told you there is a pond with ducks over there, and saying that maybe it's not ducks making that noise, but sick frogs.

You're gonna have to dumb it down more for her...

:yay: I understand. Thanks.

mamatutu

mama to two
My daughter has never had a cavity until 25. She went to Neibauer in PF last year. They told her she had 10 cavities inbetween her teeth. She went to another dentist, and found out she had one. She was devistated because she had perfect teeth for a quarter of a century, but 1 cavity is better than 10. Neibauer has so many offices; they are truly a scam. I was glad to see this thread because I always wondered. :biggrin:

sockgirl77

My daughter has never had a cavity until 25. She went to Neibauer in PF last year. They told her she had 10 cavities inbetween her teeth. She went to another dentist, and found out she had one. She was devistated because she had perfect teeth for a quarter of a century, but 1 cavity is better than 10. Neibauer has so many offices; they are truly a scam. I was glad to see this thread because I always wondered. :biggrin:

The bs'd your daughter about 9 supposed cavities and it took a thread to show you that they are truly a scam?

mamatutu

mama to two
The bs'd your daughter about 9 supposed cavities and it took a thread to show you that they are truly a scam?

Why do you do this? No, it took a second opinion to find out Neibauer is a scam. I just wondered if this has happened to others. Apparently, it has. End of story. If you are bored, bump some old threads. Just a suggestion, Socki. :smile:

sockgirl77

Why do you do this? No, it took a second opinion to find out Neibauer is a scam. I just wondered if this has happened to others. Apparently, it has. End of story. If you are bored, bump some old threads. Just a suggestion, Socki. :smile:

You make it easy. :buddies:

getbent

Thats how them b*tch's R

True. An office is what my dentist has, if needed.