Neighbors Vs. Pitbull

TurboK9

Because they were stealing him from their fenced in yard.

Waas that in response to my little whisper? You didn't quote, so hard to tell.

If so...

It may just be a matter of opinion, but I've never understood why anyone would get a dog as a 'companion' and then leave it chained up (or loose in a fenced yard, doesn't really matter) outside all the time while they themselves are in the house.

How can an animal be one's companion when one is inside and the animal is outside? To me, the entire point has always been to have the dog at your side, spend time with it, train it, have fun with it, and never ever ever go to the bathroom alone again :lmao:

Seriously, never understood why people get a dog and then never do anything with it, or leave it basically to it's own devices 24/7. I don't expect everyone to get into the level of training that I do, but at least let the dog BE a companion, let it BE part of the family.

But maybe it's just me.

You also said the people who were taking it were fighting it? You mean using it as training bait?

So every time they got the dog back it had been severly mauled, multiple puncture wounds etc? If not, the dog was not being used for fighting.... Most dogs that wind up being taken for training bite for dog fighting, wind up in dumpsters.

Last edited:

JoeRider

Federalist Live Forever
Maybe we can hook you up with a suit and let you experience the power of what you would be dealing with.

Most people are pretty suprised at how much power even a smallish dog has, and how hard it actually is to fight back if the dog knows to 'pull' after he bites.

I fear the chihuahua. The report link posted is pretty interesting. I would love to see the breakdown by zip code. I bet demographics would tell you a lot about the bad dog owners.

Chihuahua attach Raccoon and Rabitt

Chihuahua vs Deer

TurboK9

I fear the chihuahua. The report link posted is pretty interesting. I would love to see the breakdown by zip code. I bet demographics would tell you a lot about the bad dog owners.

Chihuahua attach Raccoon and Rabitt

Chihuahua vs Deer

The last one is a problem w/ me. I don't get why people think aggression is 'cute' or funny. I wouldn't tolerate it from a hamster, let alone any dog. Yet, you see it on AFV and YouTube all the time, passed off as cute or funny. This is the sort of attitude that get's people hurt and animals euthanized... doesn't really matter how big or small the dog is, it's the attitude of the owner toward the behavior.

libertytyranny

Dream Stealer
My natural born killer

Attachments

• IMG_20101030_153259.jpg
    IMG_20101030_153259.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 107