Neptunes -- HELP

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
just.me said:
oh christ.
i guess i will pee before i leave work.
should have worn shorts or capris - whatever the hell those short pants are called.
and maybe sneak a pint in my purse..... :whistle:
or is that too juvenile??? :tap:

Supposedly the A/C was going to be fixed this week but I haven't been there so I don't know if it has. My friend and I used to sneak pints in there all the time...quite a few years ago. :whistle: At $4.50 for a Bacardi and Coke, I've thought about doing it now. :ohwell:

morganj614

jazz lady said:
Yes, I did and was editing my response. Too many choices of things wrong to get them all. :ohwell:

Thank goodness we had a blast through all that with the great group of people that showed up. :howdy:

W

Wenchy

jazz lady said:
Supposedly the A/C was going to be fixed this week but I haven't been there so I don't know if it has. My friend and I used to sneak pints in there all the time...quite a few years ago. :whistle: At $4.50 for a Bacardi and Coke, I've thought about doing it now. :ohwell:

How much for just a coke?

just.me

Wenchy said:
just.me...what are you thinking now? :lol:

Are you a beer drinker?

sorry! since we were planning on munchies, and you tell me there is no cook, I am eating peanut butter on white bread before I go. I knew I should have just told everyone no, that i was going home. oh well. if it gets too bad, i will run across the street and jump in the water.

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
Wenchy said:
just.me...what are you thinking now? :lol:

Are you a beer drinker?

Don't count on beer, either. They've been out of Coronas and quite a few others rather often.

W

Wenchy

just.me said:
On my way now. Thank you all for all of your help....Have a great weekend!!!

Actually, this was a very informational thread. Vrai should give us all a gold star.

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
just.me said:
Yeah, we have a great bunch going over. But I really did want the clam appetizer!!
It's Friday so they *hopefully* will have the cook show up. :lol: Enjoy! :cheers:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Wenchy said:
Vrai should give us all a gold star.
I'm out of gold stars (just call me "Neptune's") so here's this instead:
:smoochy:

I personally wouldn't go back to Neptune's unless HS's band was playing and everyone was going to be there. I did have a burger and fries that were very good, but then they started running out of beer and all that was left was some crappy Miller Lite. Good thing I was hammered and didn't care what I was drinking anymore.

J

juggy4805

vraiblonde said:

I personally wouldn't go back to Neptune's unless HS's band was playing and everyone was going to be there. I did have a burger and fries that were very good, but then they started running out of beer and all that was left was some crappy Miller Lite. Good thing I was hammered and didn't care what I was drinking anymore.

Miller Lite is not crappy young lady! Go to your room!

Jameo

What?!
vraiblonde said:

Below The Surface
will be playing @ Neptunes again Aug 25th :clap: Tim said the AC should be fix by then :lol: