Neptunes -- HELP

just.me

RoseRed said:
So how was it?

It was actually ok. The cook was there (but I had chowed on the peanut butter bread), the AC was on, - bathrooms weren't great but I have seen worse - and we all had a good time. They had everything we wanted as far as alcohol, except for ButterShot - one girl had never had a Buttery Nipple - but we compromised with some Nuts and Berries. I have to say that we would go back again.

Oz

You're all F'in Mad...
just.me said:
Supposed to meet some friends at Neptunes this afternoon. Anyone know their phone number or what time they open??

You don't know your friends phone number? :confused:

jon404

This is just one of the many additions we've added here. (4) Four 40" plasma tv's above the dance floor for viewing across the club. There are tv's EVERYWHERE that will show any game/sport event your trying to see/is available :popcorn: . The dance floor is all new as well as the outer deck (has been completely redone). I can't release too much now (I'm not sure what they want public yet) but the place is looking great. We've been working day and night (with a crew of a dozen or more) for over a week now making this place the best it can be. They're open Wednesday night for APA 9-ball... I suggest coming in to check it out.

Attachments

• Neptunes_4_tvs.jpg
    Neptunes_4_tvs.jpg
    41.5 KB · Views: 140

Jameo

What?!
jon404 said:
This is just one of the many additions we've added here. (4) Four 40" plasma tv's above the dance floor for viewing across the club. There are tv's EVERYWHERE that will show any game/sport event your trying to see/is available :popcorn: . The dance floor is all new as well as the outer deck (has been completely redone). I can't release too much now (I'm not sure what they want public yet) but the place is looking great. We've been working day and night (with a crew of a dozen or more) for over a week now making this place the best it can be. They're open Wednesday night for APA 9-ball... I suggest coming in to check it out.

Are the bathrooms fixed yet? When are they going to work on the outside of the place? :tap:

jon404

Yes the ladies is fixed. The owners told me that the outside will started on this weekend. They have done ALOT of stuff in there. The place is looking really nice! They have put up like 15 t.v.'s for football and stuff. Joe and Tim told me that they are planning on putting up 2 more plasmas, another 42 and a 50 inch one!! I can't wait to watch some football there!

jon404 said:

Wow! The band can watch TV while they are playing! Did they get rid of the seating area in front of the big screen TV by the pool tables. That was a tad out of place in a bar. :shrug: