Networking in Southern Maryland

sonsorae

What now?!
While the meeting is taking place at their location, the group has no association with the company. The company was kind enough to offer a space on a monthly basis at no cost.

If you have other suggestions, I would greatly appreciate it. This group was created with the idea of helping one another without an associated cost. How often does a business have an opportunity to market their business at no cost. If you have further questions or concerns, I will be glad to send you the agenda at an email your provide. This group is has no hidden agendas. I just know that in Southern Maryland, word of mouth goes a long a way and I want to promote that. I have nothing to benefit from it other than sharing the information with my friends.

Business Financial Advisors - Solomons, MD (Maryland) | 410-394-1950

We provide unsecured business financing as well as start up business financing.

We provide financial services to small business owners such as:
Business funding when a bank is unable to approve a business loan (which is about 85% of the time)

A proprietary software service that establishes corporate credit for a business separate from the owner's personal credit which preserves their personal credit score

Our service helps businesses increase sales and revenue, decrease expenses and become more profitable. This makes it possible for the business to go back to the bank and obtain financing.

It's one of the most value packed services that just about every small business needs and is extremely affordable with an initial enrollment fee just under $500 dollars.

Banks and professionals who work with business owners love our program and refer people to us to help their businesses obtain funding and become stronger financially.

The first step is for a business owner to go to our website and take a free fundability test that will tell them and us what type of funding we can provide immediately and what needs to be address in their business to become bankable and protect the owner's personal credit.

Visit www.businessfundability.com today to take the free fundability test!

sonsorae

What now?!
They are a business too. FREE advertising. Again, if any of you are interested in the agenda, please do not hesitate to send me an email and I will provide you with information on what this group is about.

So that's why they are agreeing to host the event.

sonsorae

What now?!
I welcome any suggestion for locations to promote this group. The goal is to provide an environment where local business whether it's home based, realtors, etc. can share their business for FREE and look for referrals. If it happens to be at a location where you are comfortable, please provide and coordinate a location to help this group grow.

Hank

my war
Awesome. I really need to do some networking for my "Happy Ending Massage Therapy" Company.

Are you bi-polar btw?

Aren't you the one that said Socky was the dog in heat-slut-whore who ruins every thread?

Menopause must suck!

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
Hank, if you don't chill out, I'm going to kick one hundred percent of your ass.

SG_Player1974

I am still thinking you should rename it to:

"You Might be Happy - Happy Ending Massage Therapy"

How can you guarantee happiness is there is no possibility of a refund if unhappy? :coffee:

sockgirl77

I am still thinking you should rename it to:

"You Might be Happy - Happy Ending Massage Therapy"

How can you guarantee happiness is there is no possibility of a refund if unhappy? :coffee:

I think that really sounds stupid. :lol:

Do people sue McD's for not being happy after eating their Happy Meals?