Never Bed Crazy

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Woman goes ‘psycho’ using tampon serial numbers to catch cheating boyfriend

British woman Lois Saunders undertook some amateur detective work when she discovered a tampon that did not belong to her inside her boyfriend's home.

A British woman has gone to extreme lengths to uncover whether her boyfriend was cheating on her after she found a wrapped tampon that wasn’t hers concealed in his home.

Lois Saunders, 23, took to TikTok on Monday to reveal she found the menstrual product alongside a tube of mascara stuffed under a closet in the college dorm room of her lover, Finn.

[clip]

“Hello. What is the code on the side of the individual tampon for?” Saunders asked in an email to P&G customer service. “I have a tampon with the code 93452080N2. It’s yellow; regular. Can you tell me when this was manufactured? … I am doing some investigation.”

A Tampax representative soon responded to Saunders’ email, writing: “Based on the code … the tampon was made December 11, 2019.”

https://www.instagram.com/p/CRrnvZwsti3/?utm_source=ig_embed&utm_campaign=loading

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Monello and I are bingeing Friends, and we're at the part where Ross is married to Emily and she's being a tweak, making all kinds of jealous demands because of Rachel. This woman reminds me of Emily.