New and Upcoming

kelb

art imitating life
I know a bunch of bands.. its kinda due to the business Im in... and not because Im :gossip: them all LOL I promote whoever I want to!

GOOO HANGOVER!!!!!!!!!! 05-31-08 Blue Dog Tavern! Go see them!!

jetmonkey

I know a bunch of bands.. its kinda due to the business Im in... and not because Im :gossip: them all LOL I promote whoever I want to!

GOOO HANGOVER!!!!!!!!!! 05-31-08 Blue Dog Tavern! Go see them!!
Are they a gay band? Gooo Hangover?

Resolute.Promo

no not a real company. simply a title. Just trying to get some of these good southern MD bands out there. there's NO music scene here... I finally heard a band i think has potential so i just threw the name out there seeing if anyone else had heard of them... and if they weren't any good i don't think they would have been requested on the radio all week long. Props to Smokin' Joe for trying to support the local scene
:yay:

danjuandemarco

AKA Captain Awesome

I understand your concern, as I hate spam as much as the next guy, but spam generally refers to unsolicited advertisement, and considering that this particular forum is dedicated to music promotion in Southern Maryland, I'd say that it would be exempt from the title of "spam." Wow, that was a really long sentence. Most of the other threads in this forum, although not typically as blatantly promotional as this, could be considered advertisements.

Sidenote: Muchos thanks to the OP. Are you on the street team, by chance?

kelb

art imitating life
Ahhh

I understand your concern, as I hate spam as much as the next guy, but spam generally refers to unsolicited advertisement, and considering that this particular forum is dedicated to music promotion in Southern Maryland, I'd say that it would be exempt from the title of "spam." Wow, that was a really long sentence. Most of the other threads in this forum, although not typically as blatantly promotional as this, could be considered advertisements.

Sidenote: Muchos thanks to the OP. Are you on the street team, by chance?

:yay: Thank you! :)

:love: