NEW AVATAR (Yep, That's Me)

FerretRescue

bite me
Maybe. I can't seem to find any real one's here though

So, you come in here post some lameazz personal ad wannabe, do a few vague posts and decide that the women on here are not worthy.

Judging alone on the "little" information you provided to us, you are certainly no Brad Pitt and your posts show a great lack of anything even remotely witty or charming.

If you can’t find love, then just do it the old fashion way and pay for it. I am sure your friend(s) have a few of those on speed dial.

So, you come in here post some lameazz personal ad wannabe, do a few vague posts and decide that the women on here are not worthy.

Judging alone on the "little" information you provided to us, you are certainly no Brad Pitt and your posts show a great lack of anything even remotely witty or charming.

If you can’t find love, then just do it the old fashion way and pay for it. I am sure your friend(s) have a few of those on speed dial.

He's ignoring your PMer, huh...:poorbaby:

DEEKAYPEE8569

Are you done now?

usagent

Attachments

• usagent.jpg
    usagent.jpg
    3.2 KB · Views: 61

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
There's a bunch of gals on here looking, but they aren't gonna respond with that little itty bitty picture. :shrug:

DEEKAYPEE8569

This isn't going like you hoped, is it?

Hey, I'm just looking around to see what kind of mind-numbingly stupid, exponentially ignorant people are posting to this message board.

If the aforementioned adjectives don't apply to you, just ignore this.
If they DO apply to you, (you know who you are).

usagent

Hey, I'm just looking around to see what kind of mind-numbingly stupid, exponentially ignorant people are posting to this message board.

That's hurtful but I'm shallow....and handsome.

Pete

Repete

So you weren't looking for cheap poon you don't have to wine and dine, you were actually setting a trap to snare mind-numbingly stupid, exponentially ignorant people?

Brilliant!