NEW AVATAR (Yep, That's Me)

Dye Tied

Garden Variety Gnome
The unsigned [green] was from me.... :love:

I'll assume the top one :killingme

NEW AVATAR (Yep, That's... 10-16-2007 11:52 AM :love:
NEW AVATAR (Yep, That's... 10-16-2007 11:44 AM yeeeeeeah... good luck with that one.... haha
NEW AVATAR (Yep, That's... 10-16-2007 08:34 AM speaking of swallow

warneckutz

Okay, YOU'RE an idiot

:shrug:

Smart enough not to [p][o]s[t]: "Are you tired of those quiet Friday nights? Those Saturday nights watching old late night movies and eating cold Ramen noodles lost it's appeal? [Here's] an option. Drop me a line and we can talk about fixing that litle problem.":bigwhoop:

[But] [,] judging by your posts you are really [desperate] and judging by those pics... you need all the help you can get. Go get 'em Tiger!

smoothmarine187

Smart enough not to [p][o]s[t]: "Are you tired of those quiet Friday nights? Those Saturday nights watching old late night movies and eating cold Ramen noodles lost it's appeal? [Here's] an option. Drop me a line and we can talk about fixing that litle problem.":bigwhoop:

[But] [,] judging by your posts you are really [desperate] and judging by those pics... you need all the help you can get. Go get 'em Tiger!

:killingme :roflmao:

DEEKAYPEE8569

You know what.....never mind.....I don't have the time nor the inclination to engage in a battle of wits with the unarmed.

smoothmarine187

Good job. Posting it twice emphasizes your point. Unless it was a mistake, then you don't look so good.

He realized that he had made a mistake in the first post, but he wasn't smart enough to hit that little "edit" button, so he made a new post :yay: