new baby

GallopNTec

this is my new baby!! She's a PMU foal, Quarter Horse 6 months old. here by Christmas

Attachments

• IMAG002[1].jpg
    IMAG002[1].jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 210

SouthernMdRocks

R.I.P. Bobo, We miss you!
GallopNTec said:
this is my new baby!! She's a PMU foal, Quarter Horse 6 months old. here by Christmas

Awwwww, beautiful! Congrats, I saw her pix on the website and thought how cool she looks. :howdy:

Animals4Life

GallopNTec said:
That is soo AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!! Did you just call and adopt her today after my post? Just curious cause I was hoping it may help get some attention. Thanks. She is beautiful!!!

Dreamer

I am not Winn Dixie
Animals4Life said:
That is soo AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!! Did you just call and adopt her today after my post? Just curious cause I was hoping it may help get some attention. Thanks. She is beautiful!!!

:yeahthat: Could you give us some specifics, i.e. cost including shipment from Canada, etc.? :howdy: Would really appreciate it. :flowers:

mingiz

Horse Poor
GallopNTec said:

Congrats again. :yahoo: Nice meeting you today. :howdy: It was funny when you showed me the picture. :lmao: I was at that site looking and that one was my pick also. You have good taste.... :drool: You will have fun raising a baby. :getdown:

mingiz

Horse Poor
Dreamer said:
:yeahthat: Could you give us some specifics, i.e. cost including shipment from Canada, etc.? :howdy: Would really appreciate it. :flowers:

The site tells you the cost. Shipping is included on some, Gallop has to pick the baby up in KY, or have someone ship it here. Which still isn't a bad deal.
The only scary thing is buying sight unseen. Too many things can happen during shipping.

Check the post http://forums.somd.com/showthread.php?t=87879

Last edited:

GallopNTec

mygoldnhorse said:
She's awesome. The picture looks like she would be a blue roan. Or maybe a bay roan? Is she coming from Canada?
She is a blue roan, coming from Canada. Good pictures of the stud on the Animali web site plus his pedigree. He's a bay roan, little guy ( 14.2) but built.
I'm just happy to have saved her!!

GallopNTec

mingiz said:
Congrats again. :yahoo: Nice meeting you today. :howdy: It was funny when you showed me the picture. :lmao: I was at that site looking and that one was my pick also. You have good taste.... :drool: You will have fun raising a baby. :getdown:
Thanks - you too :huggy: I was wondering about the shipping- long trip for a little one who has not been handled. But the lady I spoke with today said they do this alot, and the shippers they use have all their info on the Animali web site.
For some reason, my daughter seems to think I got this filly for my grandson :whistle:

Animals4Life

GallopNTec said:
YEP I did! so I'll tell hubby its your fault hahaha
Well taht is alright by me. Most of the men I work with now see me coming and tell me to stay away from their wives (because they all have some critters that I alerted them about). I am so excited for you and for the baby!!

GallopNTec

Animals4Life said:
Well taht is alright by me. Most of the men I work with now see me coming and tell me to stay away from their wives (because they all have some critters that I alerted them about). I am so excited for you and for the baby!!
thanks!! my husband knows I need no help finding critters :whistle: I think I have a sign( only the four legged can read ) y'know one of those big neon arrows and it says this way to easy street :lmao:

R

remaxrealtor

GallopNTec said:
I think you are simply fabulous! But, I have the benefit of knowing you personally :huggy: and seeing every day how much you love these guys.

Between the folks on this board and those I've met at FIF, I have new faith in the human spirit!

AANNNNDDDDDD..................

MINZIG YOU ARE THE GREATEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wash your truck, he!!, I'd buy you a second one if I could. Thanks for getting my new boy home safely! :love:
Worked with him all day, definitely doesn't mind love!

mingiz

Horse Poor
remaxrealtor said:
I think you are simply fabulous! But, I have the benefit of knowing you personally :huggy: and seeing every day how much you love these guys.

Between the folks on this board and those I've met at FIF, I have new faith in the human spirit!

AANNNNDDDDDD..................

MINZIG YOU ARE THE GREATEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wash your truck, he!!, I'd buy you a second one if I could. Thanks for getting my new boy home safely! :love:
Worked with him all day, definitely doesn't mind love!

:huggy: Well I washed the mud,manure,and whatever off in the rain this afternoon. So maybe I can give it a quicky tomorrow. It's getting it's graphics put on tomorrow night..Now I can't hide ... :whistle: :lmao: Glad to hear you two are getting along. I have a bruise palm & forearm, from catching myself in the trailer after I got a gut full of trailer door and lunge line :crazy: which is why I ended up almost on my butt. Never thought I could get my fat ass up so fast. I don't think it touched the floor. :lmao: Ha Still have the reaction time. :boxing: Lesson learned bring the efin stock trailer next time. Everything is fine cept for the trailer door it's a little warped.. :frown: Oh I got the pics back from Maxwell got some good ones. I sent them to Paso she will probably post them. I names the pics.... :poke: Or pm me your email address for a copy

R

remaxrealtor

So I groom him, do ground work with him, pad, saddle, lunge, bit...........PERFECT ANGEL. Julie flaps the stirrups, applies pressure, leg up, mounts...............PERFECT ANGEL (see where this is going :whistle: ) Gives him some leg and ALL FOURS OFF THE GROUND LIKE A MANIAC!!!!!!!!!!!

He got :buttkick: of a workout for an hour :killingme ! He's going to need a lot of work, but smooth gait and SWEET!

Lou must be worried because he played the inconspicuous role of dreamhorse today! :killingme