new baby

K

Katie

remaxrealtor said:
So I groom him, do ground work with him, pad, saddle, lunge, bit...........PERFECT ANGEL. Julie flaps the stirrups, applies pressure, leg up, mounts...............PERFECT ANGEL (see where this is going :whistle: ) Gives him some leg and ALL FOURS OFF THE GROUND LIKE A MANIAC!!!!!!!!!!!

He got :buttkick: of a workout for an hour :killingme ! He's going to need a lot of work, but smooth gait and SWEET!

Lou must be worried because he played the inconspicuous role of dreamhorse today! :killingme

Is your new baby in bacon bits old stall? If it was him, I gave him a tap on the butt and he jumped a foot in the air!

R

remaxrealtor

Katie said:
Is your new baby in bacon bits old stall? If it was him, I gave him a tap on the butt and he jumped a foot in the air!
That's him! He's "acclaimating".

K

Katie

remaxrealtor said:
That's him! He's "acclaimating".

hehe..He jumped a foot in the air!!! I felt bad.

I will be there tomorrow riding the three amigos.

Ashton needs his ride, and Belle does to.

I might do some fences on Belle tomorrow. I will have the arena to myself during the day.

R

remaxrealtor

mingiz said:
His pics are in the Pics from Maxwell Hall thread
Better pics on the way. The ones from yesterday aren't great. Today, he's calm and happy, covered in sawdust so he's liking his new digs :lmao: . He groomed up GORGEOUS, then I realized I forgot my camera :buttkick: !

I'm taking your advice Minzig....slow and steady. Lots of ground work today and a walk around the farm....he really is sweet.

mingiz

Horse Poor
Yeap just take your time with him. Get to know each other. You have the rest of your life to turn him into the horse you want.... :huggy: Oh another bruise ...on thigh.... :killingme :lmao: