new baseball rules in the NFL

GregV814

well, the folks in charge decided that baseball games took too long...so, the zippity dooo dahhh made rules to make the games faster and more action.

Yayyyyyy...

Well, 3-3 1/2 hours for an American football game is tooo long and have tooo many numbers, like..

So, what if the field was like, 30 yards long.... No "side show antics" like dancing and profiling and styling if super star scores a touchdown. Women and gaymen shall be referees only. No video reviews. Dammit if a woman or gayman said it happened, IT HAPPENED!!! pLAYERS will WEAR bIRKENSTOCKS AND RAINBOW KNEE SOCKS. (I forgot to undo the CapsLock)... waddya think? No halftime show, in fact, no halftime.

Knoodle that around.

DaSDGuy

well, the folks in charge decided that baseball games took too long...so, the zippity dooo dahhh made rules to make the games faster and more action.

Yayyyyyy...

Well, 3-3 1/2 hours for an American football game is tooo long and have tooo many numbers, like..

So, what if the field was like, 30 yards long.... No "side show antics" like dancing and profiling and styling if super star scores a touchdown. Women and gaymen shall be referees only. No video reviews. Dammit if a woman or gayman said it happened, IT HAPPENED!!! pLAYERS will WEAR bIRKENSTOCKS AND RAINBOW KNEE SOCKS. (I forgot to undo the CapsLock)... waddya think? No halftime show, in fact, no halftime.

Knoodle that around.
Play without helmets, just like Rugby. Nobody leads with their head in Rugby.

Clem72

Play without helmets, just like Rugby. Nobody leads with their head in Rugby.
Wait, where did he mention leading with their heads?

Oh, I get it. Yeah, GregV might have taken a few too many knocks to the head. He should have played Rugby.

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
I've got the perfect solution. Since the first POS kneeled for the anthem, I simply don't watch anymore. My Sundays are much more productive and relaxing now. **** 'em all!

spr1975wshs

Mostly settled in...
Ad Free Experience
Patron
I've got the perfect solution. Since the first POS kneeled for the anthem, I simply don't watch anymore. My Sundays are much more productive and relaxing now. **** 'em all!
I think I've watched a total of 2 or 3 complete games since Steve Grogan retired, in 1990.