New bow... In da house...

camily

Peace
I like the case of Bud Light on the diningroom table. :lol:
What's up with the wires?

Last edited:

AK-74me

"Typical White Person"
and here I thought the ethics police would show up and slap my wrists for shooting in my home :ohwell:

Why? As you know an arrow is not that difficult to stop with the right materials and there is hardly a chance of an ND like there is with a firearm. I mean it is going to be pretty hard to shoot a bow on accident up to the sky unless you are doing it on purpose.

Fishn Guy

That's Dr. Fishn to you..
Why? As you know an arrow is not that difficult to stop with the right materials and there is hardly a chance of an ND like there is with a firearm. I mean it is going to be pretty hard to shoot a bow on accident up to the sky unless you are doing it on purpose.

Since an arrow will easily penetrate any body armor and both my walls as demonstrated later that night. I have reason to believe it is not as great an idea as originally thought.
I just like showing off my bow.:popcorn:

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
Since an arrow will easily penetrate any body armor and both my walls as demonstrated later that night. I have reason to believe it is not as great an idea as originally thought.

You do have a nice one.

AK-74me

"Typical White Person"

That is why I said right materials, and yes an arrow will penetrate soft body armor, but ballistic plates? Not so much.

Fishn Guy

That's Dr. Fishn to you..
That is why I said right materials, and yes an arrow will penetrate soft body armor, but ballistic plates? Not so much.

How many fols do you know actually wear their plates?
We never did.... at least...
I guess we should have....
anywho... Its still pretty fun to be able to shoot anywhere.

So... Go buy a bow (to everyone) so you can enjoy it in more ways than one.!!!