New bow... In da house...

itsbob

I bowl overhand
How many fols do you know actually wear their plates?
We never did.... at least...
I guess we should have....
anywho... Its still pretty fun to be able to shoot anywhere.

So... Go buy a bow (to everyone) so you can enjoy it in more ways than one.!!!

I learned the hard way when I went from an older PSE bow to my current Matthews..

Yeah, the old bag target I had tied to the back of my garage? Yep, went through it, the siding, the plywood, the drywall.. and went about 40 feet down the driveway out into the road..

AND I've put arrows through metal plates.. granted not 1/2 steel armor plates but still ..

Last Chrono I was up around 310.. the PSE was around 130..

Fishn Guy

That's Dr. Fishn to you..
I learned the hard way when I went from an older PSE bow to my current Matthews..

Yeah, the old bag target I had tied to the back of my garage? Yep, went through it, the siding, the plywood, the drywall.. and went about 40 feet down the driveway out into the road..

AND I've put arrows through metal plates.. granted not 1/2 steel armor plates but still ..

Last Chrono I was up around 310.. the PSE was around 130..

Its not hard to do with todays bows.... If I violate IBO I can get about 310... I get 298 on a chrono now.

itsbob

I bowl overhand
Its not hard to do with todays bows.... If I violate IBO I can get about 310... I get 298 on a chrono now.

I've got gorilla arms, and the Matthews was the only one I was looking at with a 32" draw.. Put an overdraw on it and shoot 28" arrows. It's a rocket launcher..

Fishn Guy

I've got gorilla arms, and the Matthews was the only one I was looking at with a 32" draw.. Put an overdraw on it and shoot 28" arrows. It's a rocket launcher..

32" draw... dude.... your a f@#$in primate...

Anywho...
The Bowtech commander, Hoyt KateraXL, and a few others will fit ya...

itsbob

I bowl overhand
32" draw... dude.... your a f@#$in primate...

Anywho...
The Bowtech commander, Hoyt KateraXL, and a few others will fit ya...

This was about 8 - 10 years ago. First or second year of the Matthews Conquest Pro.

ANd I THINK I'm not IBO compliant anyways, the Pro has a 80% break..

AK-74me

"Typical White Person"
How many fols do you know actually wear their plates?
We never did.... at least...
I guess we should have....
anywho... Its still pretty fun to be able to shoot anywhere.

So... Go buy a bow (to everyone) so you can enjoy it in more ways than one.!!!

I've got a BowTech Mighty Mite, to me it is like an SBR. Small and handy yet still pleanty of speed.

I am just saying if you really wanted to set up something indoors you could do it safely it would just cost alot to line and entire wall with "the block" or similar product.

Fishn Guy

I've got a BowTech Mighty Mite, to me it is like an SBR. Small and handy yet still pleanty of speed.

I am just saying if you really wanted to set up something indoors you could do it safely it would just cost alot to line and entire wall with "the block" or similar product.

Yeah, I want to put up a pole barn and make an indoor range... It would rock...