New building built in the Lusby shopping center?

JMILL24

Cubscout MoM
Does anyone know what else if being build in the parking lot of the new shopping center in Lusby? I noticed on the way home some new construction going on there and was curious.

MMDad

Lem Putt
Does anyone know what else if being build in the parking lot of the new shopping center in Lusby? I noticed on the way home some new construction going on there and was curious.

I was told it is Monterey Restaurant.

JMILL24

Cubscout MoM
Another Mexican Restaurant...........
I mean I love burritos as much as the next women but do we really need two?

Bay_Kat

Tropical
Another Mexican Restaurant...........
I mean I love burritos as much as the next women but do we really need two?

It's going to be hard to beat Mexico if they are anything like the one that is in Huntingtown. My hubby and I went in there last week for lunch, the food was so good and the service was really fast. They were pretty busy for lunch but we were only in there for just over half an hour.

JMILL24

Cubscout MoM
That would be a real shame. Its all we had in Lusby for many years. My family and I go there at least once a month for Pizza. Its still the best around.

JMILL24

Cubscout MoM
I agree it has gotten a bit dingy. The upstairs needs a complete makeover. I remember back when John and Danny used to own it, the whole upstairs would be packed. At least now I don’t fear taking my rowdy kids to eat dinner there, usually no one else it there to offend

mrweb

Iron City
I agree it has gotten a bit dingy. The upstairs needs a complete makeover. I remember back when John and Danny used to own it, the whole upstairs would be packed. At least now I don’t fear taking my rowdy kids to eat dinner there, usually no one else it there to offend

Guido's seems to be hit or miss. Went there a few weeks ago. The calzone was pretty good and it was huge, I couldn't finish it. I agree that they do need a makeover if they are going to survive.

AK-74me

"Typical White Person"
Guido's, anyone remember back when it was changing hands like a dollar bill?

Best name, Mother Shucker's. Didn't last long.

JMILL24

Cubscout MoM
I remember when it used to be a karate studio. I think that was right before John, Danny and that other guy took it over…

AK-74me

"Typical White Person"
I want a Green Turtle or an outback steak house.....and maybe a Rita's to round it out.:drool:

Good luck, there is no way that either of those places will build anymore franchises in Lusby with both having others so relativley close.