New building built in the Lusby shopping center?

itsbob

I bowl overhand
Where is that?

In the nicest part of Southern Maryland, and it's just a mom and pop type restaurant.. you know, like the ones we used to go to before the McMuffin and Starbucks.

Don't be in a rush, come in sit down, wave at the friendly locals and ENJOY a leisurely good breakfast.

I really need to go there for breakfast on the week-ends more often.

itsbob

I bowl overhand
There's a couple red lobster's in Tucson. They made decent steak :lol:

The only seafood place out there where I ate seafood was Joe's Crab Shack. The first time I went, I ordered the "Baltimore Crab Special".

It was cute.

I've learned NEVER to order New England or Boston Clam Chowder anywhere West of the Mississippi.

itsbob

I bowl overhand
Still doesn't explain where its at....I work in bum fuggin egypt so its gotta be near here somewhere....

Rte 5 South past Webster Field.. just before the intersection of 5/235 (blinkig light) take a right.. You'll see a sign for Schiebels, and Spinnakers.. Follow the road to the end, you'll find both Courtney's and Shiebels right by the water.

angelbaby

I thought Cold Stone Creamery was going in there too? :confused: I know in st.mary's across from the first colony SC that whole side is going to be Resturant Row. A man who is doing the constuction told me there will be an Olive Garden, Red Lobster, and TGI Fridays among other things. The other shopping center going in on St. andrew's church rd will have a Denny's.

AK-74me

"Typical White Person"
The one on the corner is Monterrey. The one closer to Guido's is Domino's and a couple of other small shops.

I thought that they decided to back out? Or maybe that was me just hoping they put something else besides another Mexican joint.

Last edited:

MMDad

Lem Putt
I thought that they decided to back out? Or maybe that was me just hoping they but something else besides another Mexican joint.

That was the rumor a few months ago, but the head guy on site told us last month that the building will be Monterey.

It's a shame because there is no way they'll both survive.

yankee44

Petruzzie's sucks donkeyass. We went there ONCE, and were forced to go back for a family function.

Their food it not very good, but luckily their portions are really small so you don't have to suffer too much to eat it all.

Way too much money for the amount, and quality of food. Stay home and thaw out a Stouffers Lasagna, it's much better.

We haven't been back in probably 18 months.

No it sucks dead, rotten, festering donkey ass!!!!!!!!

That was the rumor a few months ago, but the head guy on site told us last month that the building will be Monterey.

It's a shame because there is no way they'll both survive.

My money is on Monterey... The Mexico place is horrible. The first time we went there is was pretty good, we have been about 3 times since, each time was a little worse, to the point we will not be returning....

MMDad

Lem Putt
My money is on Monterey... The Mexico place is horrible. The first time we went there is was pretty good, we have been about 3 times since, each time was a little worse, to the point we will not be returning....

:confused: I don't see much difference between Mexico, Monterey, Salsa's, or Cerro Grande. They have some slight variations, but they're all very similar in their quality and service.

AK-74me

"Typical White Person"
:confused: I don't see much difference between Mexico, Monterey, Salsa's, or Cerro Grande. They have some slight variations, but they're all very similar in their quality and service.

Same here, besides that, most people I have talked to about them, Mexico that is, say they like it just fine. I doubt that there are very many people that actually prefer one over the other, that much.

Standing by for those people to show and and try to prove me wrong.

Same here, besides that, most people I have talked to about them, Mexico that is, say they like it just fine. I doubt that there are very many people that actually prefer one over the other, that much.

Standing by for those people to show and and try to prove me wrong.

maybe true... but Monterey has that white stuff for the chips... YUM!

Nothing they have done makes much sense. It all started with two Food Lions 2 miles apart. And now a load of Mexican slop. It won't be long before most of them are belly up!:buttkick: