New Businesses on the Way to LP/California

sparkyaclown

I was a little shocked to see a Sweet Frog going in with Yo Kool in Wildewood. I can't see the area actually being able to support both. I just shake my head and wonder who approves these kinds of bonehead ideas.

Beta84

They're out to get us
Why couldnt one of them be a Bonefish Grill? That would make me so happy:yahoo:
because Bonefish is a severely overrated seafood restaurant that's a waste of an investment in an area with so many seafood options

I had heard rumor of a PF Changs where Donovans was.
that sounds like a joke rumor...why would PF Changs ever move in to that crappy building?

I was a little shocked to see a Sweet Frog going in with Yo Kool in Wildewood. I can't see the area actually being able to support both. I just shake my head and wonder who approves these kinds of bonehead ideas.

hmm...I was hearing Sweet Frog by Longhorn. I guess we'll see where it goes.

:killingme
You would think Kay Jewlers would die for a store front in Wildewood between Penneys and Belk, in a retail center, not across the street fron a retail center tucked in next to a quarry... but I think that's a long ways off.
Last plans that I saw online, the developer had a lot of open pads so they are probably going to delay until they can sign on more businesses.

As for the old Mickey D's on 235, I've been told that Golden Corral is not exactly going into the old McDonalds, it will occupy the site - it was implied they were going to build a new restuarant. Again, no activity so it would appear a long way off.

But then again, it's not exactly a bull market and a robust economy. With the cloud of squestration and massive defense cuts overhead it might be busesses are pausing to reflect on things.

My bad about Kay Jeweler. It is going in at Lexington Village.

fatratcat

isn't that Plaza Tolteca?

PF Chang is to upscale for SMC, not when you have Bon / New York / Hong Kong Buffets that serve the all you can eat for 8.99 ...

AND the low self-esteem crew weighs in...come on buddy...you're worth a PF Changs. Maybe, you can work out the mommy issues over a bowl of hot noodles? :)

fatratcat

:killingme
You would think Kay Jewlers would die for a store front in Wildewood between Penneys and Belk, in a retail center, not across the street fron a retail center tucked in next to a quarry... but I think that's a long ways off.
Last plans that I saw online, the developer had a lot of open pads so they are probably going to delay until they can sign on more businesses.

As for the old Mickey D's on 235, I've been told that Golden Corral is not exactly going into the old McDonalds, it will occupy the site - it was implied they were going to build a new restuarant. Again, no activity so it would appear a long way off.

But then again, it's not exactly a bull market and a robust economy. With the cloud of squestration and massive defense cuts overhead it might be busesses are pausing to reflect on things.

Well then, just send those restaurants up to the northern end of the county where folks can afford them! Our economy has more than 1 leg! We have a huge new bus parking lot, new Dollar Store, no public :tantrumsewer, or CSM campus to prove it! What an economic boom! A Dollar Store economic engine! Bravo county planners!

Last edited: