New Car Shopping

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Originally posted by RoseRed
Alrighty everyone. I am officially shopping for a new car and trading in the Durango.
Rose, how come you're going from a Durango to a sedan?

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Originally posted by vraiblonde
Rose, how come you're going from a Durango to a sedan?
Lease is up in July and I don't need that much room anymore. Better gas mileage is also a factor.

Vince

Originally posted by RoseRed
Alrighty everyone. I am officially shopping for a new car and trading in the Durango.

Looking at it from a maintenance standpoint, Toyoto is probably your best bet. Never did like Chrysler products, too many electrical problems. Like Ford, especially the Taurus, but as Fords get older even they have problems too, unless it's a Ford truck. Ford trucks just seem to take a beating. Toyoto has the best record for low maintenance with the exception of normal upkeep. And this is just my opinion through experience. I'm not quoting any consumer reports or anything.

Ponytail

I'll second the Accord, and the Malibu. Also Any Pontiac Bonneville, Grand Prix... All nice, and VERY dependable.

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
Originally posted by SxyPrincess
Might as well go with a Civic...:razz:

RR, if you want a Lexus...get the GS...:yum:

For future reference please educate yourself before posting....:rolleyes: Hondas are mass produced cookie cutter cars. :bubble: But if you like average/ordinary I guess that's ok for you. :wink:

Wanna race? :biggrin:

Loveyameanit! :love:

JabbaJawz

Be about it
Not sure what I'll get next, but it'll definitely not be brand new. They drop so much in value as soon as you drive off the lot. I'd rather search for a 'diamond in the rough' car that's still really new and in great shape. Or, maybe even the car that the dealer drives around for a while and then they sell for a reduced price.