New comer

dobeday1

Hello everyone.
I have been in St. Mary's for over 20 years. I don't know why I waited so long to check out the somd forums. It seems pretty interesting. Happy holidays!

Dobeday :howdy:

dobeday1

Thank you Everyone! Happy New Year!

Thank you for the warm welcome to this forum. To answer a couple of the questions asked, I am a female. Married for over 20 years, 4 adult children, and 5 grandchildren. I'm 49 years old and not ashamed to tell my age. LOL! :yahoo:

I do not have a bike. But I am the passenger on many occasions on my husbands 2005 Harley Springer soft tail.

I own a residential & commercial cleaning business in St. Mary's, and have owned it since 2000.

I love Maryland, and would not want to leave. This county is beautiful in a lot of its areas.

Happy New Year's everyone! Have fun, but stay safe! :otter:

Thank you for the warm welcome to this forum. To answer a couple of the questions asked, I am a female. Married for over 20 years, 4 adult children, and 5 grandchildren. I'm 49 years old and not ashamed to tell my age. LOL! :yahoo:

I do not have a bike. But I am the passenger on many occasions on my husbands 2005 Harley Springer soft tail.

I own a residential & commercial cleaning business in St. Mary's, and have owned it since 2000.

I love Maryland, and would not want to leave. This county is beautiful in a lot of its areas.

Happy New Year's everyone! Have fun, but stay safe! :otter:

What's the name of your company?

dobeday1

Hey there! :eek:)

What's the name of your company?

It's Spare Hands Cleaning, LLC. I started the business back in 2000, but actually ventured out in 2001. I do not do the labor side of the business. I have hired providers to do that for me. They are all working out just great.