New Election

StmarysCity79

There is no reason or rationale to allow something as important and vital to our nation as VOTING - to be allowed to collect ballots and votes in such a clearly insecure fashion.

When we all grew up, voting happened in secure locations where people stood in line and showed up to cast their ballots - just as they had done for well over a hundred years, all over the country. They didn't put voting machines on the corner and let anyone walk in a push the levers.

But that's what we have now - essentially unattended voting machines sitting on street corners collecting "votes". If we don't get rid of this wholly contemptible means of voting - then it's high time both sides played this game.

Where is your proof of any of this nonsense?

We have had mail in ballots and ballots mailed in from our overseas military personal for decades.

Each ballot is matched with an actual registered person and compared to voter rolls and each voter is allowed to vote once.

Do you even hear yourself? You sound insane.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
EQhTxtzXkAUzEXX.jpg

SamSpade

Disingenuous lying sack of shite ......

Those ballots ARE REQUESTED, now democrats send ballots to EVERYONE, regardless of status
Moreover- since these comprise such a small portion of the whole - they are ONLY COUNTED if their inclusion could affect the outcome of an election. Otherwise they get ignored.

I answer mail in ballots thusly - would you pay your mortgage in cash through the mail? Last election my sister mailed in a ballot and was informed she’d already “voted”.

At a polling place the process is scrutinized. At a drop box, there’s nothing. With a ballot harvester - where’s the security? Someone’s personal integrity?

StmarysCity79

Moreover- since these comprise such a small portion of the whole - they are ONLY COUNTED if their inclusion could affect the outcome of an election. Otherwise they get ignored.

I answer mail in ballots thusly - would you pay your mortgage in cash through the mail? Last election my sister mailed in a ballot and was informed she’d already “voted”.

At a polling place the process is scrutinized. At a drop box, there’s nothing. With a ballot harvester - where’s the security? Someone’s personal integrity?

Not true. Your sister was told she already voted. So it wouldn't be possible for her to vote again. You leave out what happened next. There is a process for this to be cured.

So how are people voting multiple times as you claim ?

WingsOfGold

Where is your proof of any of this nonsense?

We have had mail in ballots and ballots mailed in from our overseas military personal for decades.

Each ballot is matched with an actual registered person and compared to voter rolls and each voter is allowed to vote once.

Odd, the Pelosi attacker with a unregistered dildo was a registered Green and he is illegal.