New Game

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
Whack a Fly

Not sure where they all came from, but I've got a butt load of flies in the house. And since the only light on is the one right next to me, guess where they all flock?

So I've been sitting patiently, wait for them to land on my hand or arm, and SWAT!!

Gotten about 20 so far.

TPD

the poor dad
Flies have been bad for more than a week now. Lots of fly traps & bait sold at the hardware store.

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
I thought I was tripping. No flies so far, then wham, I got 6 today.

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
Updated Rules: Have to catch them with a vacuum cleaner, but only while in flight. Sucking them up when they're on the window is no challenge.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
You need this...

zap.jpg

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Those things are no joke! I've learned my lesson about turning the porch light on to smoke at night. :yikes:
Built a nest in the attic and eventually ate through the ceiling. I got home after dark and turned on the light at the bottom of the stairs. You can guess what happened next.

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
Built a nest in the attic and eventually ate through the ceiling. I got home after dark and turned on the light at the bottom of the stairs. You can guess what happened next.
Did the stains come out or did you have to replace the carpet? :shocking:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Did the stains come out or did you have to replace the carpet? :shocking:
That didn't happen. :lol:

When I realized what was going on, I went to my bedroom and shut the door. Unfortunately, one got in and was on my bed cover. When I turned over, that effer stung my knee. Welt lasted 3 weeks.

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
Welt lasted 3 weeks.
I've got these nasty black wasps that have a horrendous sting. Big welp and radiating redness that spreads quickly.

This works for me - Once stung make up a baking soda paste and glob it on the sting (about a tablespoon worth). Leave it until it hard dries, seems to suck the poison out and really reduces the time until better.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
I've got these nasty black wasps that have a horrendous sting. Big welp and radiating redness that spreads quickly.

This works for me - Once stung make up a baking soda paste and glob it on the sting (about a tablespoon worth). Leave it until it hard dries, seems to suck the poison out and really reduces the time until better.
My mom used to do that for me when I was little to ease the bee stings I used to get. I just wanted to go to bed. :lol:

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron

Are those what they call purple wasps in the south?