New Game

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
Ohhhkay... I'll bet that rich mountain soil is excellent for growing wildwood flowers. :biggrin:
Seems to be, there is at least one "grower" close by for the medical variant. The state don't play no games with the others. When I browse one of the weekly papers there is always someone getting nabbed for growing or possession. I have no desire to find out how the facilities are out here.

As an aside you and your SO hitting the 2024 WV BFF?

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
Ok, no longer a game but an all-out war. If I wait, they eventually migrate to one of the large picture windows. From there, it's real easy to suck them up with a vacuum. Just eliminated a buttload. Still have no idea where they came from or how they got in the house.

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
Seems to be, there is at least one "grower" close by for the medical variant. The state don't play no games with the others. When I browse one of the weekly papers there is always someone getting nabbed for growing or possession. I have no desire to find out how the facilities are out here.

As an aside you and your SO hitting the 2024 WV BFF?
I don't blame you one bit. Some things just aren't worth the price of getting caught.

I knew nothing of this festival. SO is staying with an older friend who's recovering from heart rhythm reboot or something like that. I've only seen her a handful of times in the last few weeks. Don't tell her, but I'm kind of enjoying the solitude. Any land for sale out your way? I may become a hermit. 😆