New Guy here...

onebdzee

off the shelf
I say sooner then 4 months...:lmao:

Well, you have to factor in everything....they have to do the whole "flirting thing" at a forum gathering....then the 4,000 PM'ers back and forth....he has to figure out what "private" forums are....he has to get in fight club....they finally hook-up(I give that 3 weeks from today)....they have a fight and break up(I give that 3 weeks and a day from today)....he will stew....she will PMS.....he will send her a "hey" text....she will tell him to shove his "hey" up his ass....he will get mad....she will get madder....they hash it out in fight club

4 months

U

USMCBulldog

Well, you have to factor in everything....they have to do the whole "flirting thing" at a forum gathering....then the 4,000 PM'ers back and forth....he has to figure out what "private" forums are....he has to get in fight club....they finally hook-up(I give that 3 weeks from today)....they have a fight and break up(I give that 3 weeks and a day from today)....he will stew....she will PMS.....he will send her a "hey" text....she will tell him to shove his "hey" up his ass....he will get mad....she will get madder....they hash it out in fight club

4 months

Hmmm... I'm down to 3 weeks... LOL

Sounds like you have seen this before eh?

G

geminigrl

4 months

You thought about that waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too much. :lmao:

jwwb2000

pretty black roses

4 months

:roflmao:

Where is the part of He don't want to know her name :bangbangbang: