New here - looking for local friends

8bitmelody

Hey everyone,

Just looking to meet people who want to do things. Sports, video games, go to the bar - whatever.

I'm Erik, and I'm 24 years old.

What's everyone doing to stay busy around here?

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
you can join thatguy in his yoga class

Attachments

• head-up-your-ass.jpg
    head-up-your-ass.jpg
    14.6 KB · Views: 144

Mabus

Free Rent
10oz beers at a bar called ABC. Best dive in the county.

If you're some tree hugging Massengil, there's a place called the Green Door you might be interested in.

There's a spot on Great Mills Rd called the A&E Motel. Some real "Arts and Entertainment" there, for the right price. Ask for Lisa Marie.

twinoaks207

Having Fun!
10oz beers at a bar called ABC. Best dive in the county.

If you're some tree hugging Massengil, there's a place called the Green Door you might be interested in.

There's a spot on Great Mills Rd called the A&E Motel. Some real "Arts and Entertainment" there, for the right price. Ask for Lisa Marie.

:smack:

:rolleyes:

Not nice to do that to a newbie who doesn't know better.

mamatutu

mama to two
Hey everyone,

Just looking to meet people who want to do things. Sports, video games, go to the bar - whatever.

:howdy: I wish I could be of help to you, but I am too old! :lol: My one piece of advice to you is to look up what MPD means; or maybe you already know. Best of luck to you! :smile:

Last edited:

WelkerGirl

Hey everyone,

Leonardtown Pub on the main street in downtown Leonardtown is a good place for young professionals. Music on the weekends, I believe. The Tides restaurant has a bar where people from the base hang out. St. James Pub in Dameron has Trivia on Friday nights beginning at 7 p.m. Look them up for music nights.

Retrodeb54

Surely you jest ...
I'm down in Lexington Park

Walk outside, Lisa will find you. :)

:coffee:

Read rest of thread after I quoted and posted, seems many think alike. lol

btw, she has been seen over few weeks at different times with thick gauze bandages on different parts of body. Leg, arm another day neck and so on.

Last edited:

OrneryPest

lower life form
Hey everyone,

Well, depending on your interest, this coming Saturday afternoon there's gonna be a presento about the enduring legacy and influence of Paul Kurtz at the Wheaton Library conference room up in the Wash DC area. But hey, I'm not one to outguess your interest! Do what you please!

Hey everyone,

Softball, socker, rugby, football, frisbee golf,etc. and of course drinking. ABC is usually a friendly place.
Post in the outdoor activities and say what kind of league you would want to join.