New Here...Question for Everyone

SwtSthrnCmfrt

Hello,

We are new to the Southern Maryland area and I am looking for horseback riding for my kids. I have a 6 year old that can walk, trot and jump small x's. I have a 12 year old that can walk, trot and jump small jumps. I have a 12 year old that can walk, trot, canter and jump. They have a friend who might want lessons too...she can walk, trot, learning to canter, and can jump small jumps...she might be buying a horse.

Please let me know of people local.

Thank you.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
SwtSthrnCmfrt said:
Hello,

We are new to the Southern Maryland area and I am looking for horseback riding for my kids. I have a 6 year old that can walk, trot and jump small x's. I have a 12 year old that can walk, trot and jump small jumps. I have a 12 year old that can walk, trot, canter and jump. They have a friend who might want lessons too...she can walk, trot, learning to canter, and can jump small jumps...she might be buying a horse.

Thank you.

Where are you located?

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
SwtSthrnCmfrt said:
Hello,

Thank you.
Can your kids do all that while on a horse also?

Robin

Here are a few
St Marys
A Moment in time Leonardtown 301-475-5434
Holly Point Equestrian Center Valley Lee 240-538-5106
Serenity Cove Stables Leonardtown 301-475-7989
Flat Iron Equestrian Studies 240-925-7430
Calvert
Lucky Cricket 410-535-1670
Reverie Acres 410-495-7605
New Era 410-535-5204
Good Luck

BZHorseMomE

Hunter/Eq. Trainer :-)
SwtSthrnCmfrt said:
Hello,

Thank you.

Are your looking for private lessons on your own horse or a barn with school horses?

BZHorseMomE

Hunter/Eq. Trainer :-)
SwtSthrnCmfrt said:
How about places in Charles County? Good places please

You may want to check out the equiery and visit some of these stables after speaking to them. Without knowing what type of riding you are going to do (ie. Eventing, Hunter Shows, Equitation, Pony Club, 4-H, etc.) it is hard to recommend a place. Here is the link to the Equiery and Baltimore Country Horse Country Resource. http://www.bcpl.net/~gharris/orgs.html#stable and http://www.equiery.com/ridingBoardingStables.php Good Luck. :howdy: