New here

BlissfulJumper

Equestrian :)
Hi Guys! I'm new here and figured i would introdce myself, well I'm Kassie and i ride at Flat Iron with Katie & Vicky! Hope to talk to you all soon!

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
Welcome to the funny farm! Enjoy your stay. Tell us about yourself? Do you own your own horse? What discipline do you ride? Do you really like Vicky and Katie? (just kidding) We like details. :dance: :bunny:

K

KizerSoSay

Sadielady said:
Welcome to the funny farm! Enjoy your stay. Tell us about yourself? Do you own your own horse? What discipline do you ride? Do you really like Vicky and Katie? (just kidding) We like details. :dance: :bunny:

Ask Katie for details...she is full of them.

K

KizerSoSay

Sadielady said:
Katie? Details?

The curious thing is, she only has information on people she doesn't know anything about. Hmmm, now what could be the purpose of that?? :smack:

BlissfulJumper

Equestrian :)
Sadie, I love Vicky & Katie! They're like my big sisters =] but yes i do own a horse, she's a Hanovarian Mare named Beauty in the Breakdown aka Bliss. And we do hunter/ jumpers

R

remaxrealtor

BlissfulJumper said:
Hi Guys! I'm new here and figured i would introdce myself, well I'm Kassie and i ride at Flat Iron with Katie & Vicky! Hope to talk to you all soon!
Hey there girlie! Lou's momma here! :howdy:

K

Katie

Kizer...

Pfft..

I just got back on the computer. I had to work today. I was tired last night and couldn't think of a smilie that could describe it. Kassie is a great kid, and Bliss is a sweetie pie. I brought her in from the field today and she was a good girl.

K

KizerSoSay

Katie said:
Kizer...

Pfft..

I just got back on the computer. I had to work today. I was tired last night and couldn't think of a smilie that could describe it. Kassie is a great kid, and Bliss is a sweetie pie. I brought her in from the field today and she was a good girl.
What is 'pfft'? You are a duplicit little person, aren't you? I had a chat with some people you claimed to know all about and you both have two very different versions of reality. Don't you think you are a bit old for make believe friends? :buttkick: