New here

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
KizerSoSay said:
What is 'pfft'? You are a duplicit little person, aren't you? I had a chat with some people you claimed to know all about and you both have two very different versions of reality. Don't you think you are a bit old for make believe friends? :buttkick:
Are you sure you're not a woman? MEOW.....PPPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTT :crazy:

K

KizerSoSay

happyappygirl said:
Are you sure you're not a woman? MEOW.....PPPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTT :crazy:

You mean b!tch, don't you?

Last edited by a moderator:
K

KizerSoSay

Here is a question- which would you choose? Liposuction or buying a horse????
I don't need either one, but I want some other opinions on which would be more important.

Amy

Hey Kassie!!

It's Amy ( Jake's mom)- I think Bliss is so cute and I think Jake kind of likes her.

S

saddlesore

KizerSoSay said:
Here is a question- which would you choose? Liposuction or buying a horse????
I don't need either one, but I want some other opinions on which would be more important.

Right - you don't need lipo bc you're a skinny b*tch. :razz:

BUT - I think the correct order would be for the lipo first, then go horse shopping while the lipo area heals. The other way round wouldn't make sense, would it? Otherwise, you'd have to stop riding while you healed.

Why do you ask? :eyebrow: Enquiring minds need to know!

S

saddlesore

KizerSoSay said:
What about a new car? Which one would you pick??

You mean a new car or a horse? Or a new car vs. lipo? And why must I choose? Why not get all 3???

You never explained why you're asking - do tell! :gossip:

K

KizerSoSay

saddlesore said:
You mean a new car or a horse? Or a new car vs. lipo? And why must I choose? Why not get all 3???

You never explained why you're asking - do tell! :gossip:
It doesn't matter. Elvis has left the building. :howdy:

S

saddlesore

saddlesore said:
To whom are you referring? Katie??? :drama:

Or Shady? Or, for that matter, santagaga? Speaking of which, she hasn't been around for awhile. Whadja do to er, Kiz? I swear, you done run everbody off!
:yay:

K

KizerSoSay

saddlesore said:
Or Shady? Or, for that matter, santagaga? Speaking of which, she hasn't been around for awhile. Whadja do to er, Kiz? I swear, you done run everbody off!
:yay:
Shady loves me, she knows she does. My little Italian Nancy Drew Santagatago is AWOL. I miss her so..

K

KizerSoSay

saddlesore said:
BTW, I hear your partner was down my way today. ...
SIKE! That man is much too fem to be any partner of mine!!! Ick... I think LW was giving me the eye, however. She wants me... :razz:

S

saddlesore

KizerSoSay said:
Shady loves me, she knows she does. My little Italian Nancy Drew Santagatago is AWOL. I miss her so..

OK, so- regarding high school behavior, lipo and horse buying: I repeat, to whom are you referring???????????????????????????????????????????

K

KizerSoSay

saddlesore said:
You sayin she goes English and Western??
I am saying she was hopin' I go English :razz:
She had that 'family' air about her..

K

KizerSoSay

saddlesore said:
OK, so- regarding high school behavior, lipo and horse buying: I repeat, to whom are you referring???????????????????????????????????????????
She will remain forever obese and nameless in my eyes... I wash my boots with better stock than her..

S

saddlesore

KizerSoSay said:
She will remain forever obese and nameless in my eyes... I wash my boots with better stock than her..

This sounds serious :popcorn: