New Here

J

justhangn

Originally posted by migtig
Hey TysMommy - did ya make it to the carnival last night? I never saw ya :frown:

She saw you first? :shrug:

:lmao: Just teasing! :razz:

G

giggles04

Originally posted by Dals_daddy
Okay y'all the barf face was becaus ethat is what I will be feeling like here in a few hours.

That's lovely... thanks for sharing!

G

giggles04

Originally posted by kwillia
Could it be 'cause she was hangin' by the "kiddie" rides and you were hangin' by the "potential" rides...:really:

:lmao:

D

Dals_daddy

Oh man so it is friday and I am stuck at work, what the hell!!!! It's all good though, cuz tonight is a Bud Light kinda night.

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
Oh man so it is friday and I am stuck at work, what the hell!!!! It's all good though, cuz tonight is a Bud Light kinda night.

I'm more of a Red Bull and Vodka kinda girl myself. :biggrin:

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
Originally posted by kwillia
Could it be 'cause she was hangin' by the "kiddie" rides and you were hangin' by the "potential" rides...:really:
Dang I didn't think of that. Missed opportunities. BTW - Rose my ears are still ringing....:lmao:

D

Dals_daddy

Nah there ain't nuthin' like a cold chilly in ones hand. While partyin' with the ones you love most. Ha ha ha

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Originally posted by migtig
BTW - Rose my ears are still ringing....:lmao:
:roflmao: :killingme: :roflmao: You were the monkey in the middle with you ears covered. :lmao:

kinda like the picture of you, Cari and I.... :lol:

D

Dals_daddy

Aight well y'all have been fun but it is time to leave here. Yeah I gotta get outta here for the rest of the day. I am sure I will be hearing a lot more outta y'all. You guys get to put up with me now. I'll Holla!!!!!!!!!

SxyPrincess

Nah there ain't nuthin' like a cold chilly in ones hand. While partyin' with the ones you love most. Ha ha ha
Dude...you're not even of legal drinking age. :duh: