New here

RareBreed

Throwing the deuces
:howdy: Welcome! My husband's grew up in Detroit (although he won't admit it because he hates the fact he's from Detroit :lol:).

Pyrotech

Les Paul Addict
You a Yooper or a Troll?
Im actually from California, so neither..LOL. Although I like the Yoopers a lot better, eh?.
I have been all over since I joined the Navy in 81', and havent gone home since.
I was stationed at PAX from 82' to 85' and was tickled to death to get a job back here.
AND yes, I too despise Detroit. THeres no way to pretty up crap, its still crap in the end..Full of thieves and liars and corruption.

RareBreed

Throwing the deuces
Im actually from California, so neither..LOL. Although I like the Yoopers a lot better, eh?.
I have been all over since I joined the Navy in 81', and havent gone home since.
I was stationed at PAX from 82' to 85' and was tickled to death to get a job back here.
AND yes, I too despise Detroit. THeres no way to pretty up crap, its still crap in the end..Full of thieves and liars and corruption.

I agree. I went up there one time to meet his parents before we got married. I was terrified and they lived in the "nice" part of Detroit. His mom got robbed in their driveway (twice-I believe). The only thing my husband likes about Detroit are the Red Wings!!

Sonsie

The mighty Al-Sonsie!

Ya eh, that's the right answer eh! :yay:

UP EH.jpg

Welcome!