New here

Sweetcheeks

Hello everyone. I'm a single mother looking for adult conversation. I relocated here from the Annapolis area and I am bored out of my mind. There's not much to do down here but I do like the quiet.

K

Kizzy

:howdy: Welcome

Time for interigation.

How old are you?

How many children? How old?

Where in the Tri-County area do you live?

Vince

Welcome sweetcheeks. There's lots to do around here. All you have to do is find it. This weekend is the Charles County fair and Renaissance Festival. Walk around down Solomons Island. Stop at the Pier and have a cold one. Shop at all the places down there. Stop at Stoney's and have some crablegs. Tiki Bar, etc. :cheers: All kinds of stuff if you look. Take the kids to the beach.

raindrop

i love you too
same here sweet .
i've been looking for a job but nothing so far.
would love to find someone to do something with while he's at work all day.
i'm a 24 year old female and live in lexington park.

sockgirl77

raindrop said:
same here sweet .
maybe you should stop getting high. :shrug:

LivinOnLuv

ummmm.....yea, sure
raindrop said:
same here sweet .

:howdy: I just moved here recently too and I have found a job but cant start just yet b/c Im waiting to get my Maryland nursing license. But, Im bored at home all day while Michael works so if ya want someone to do something with then Im around just let me know. I'm 25 and living close to Lexington Park.

CSA

I feel the pain....I'm home with my son everyday and I love spending this time with him, but it's tough not having anyone to talk with. You know it's getting really bad when you get childrens songs playing in your head.

Terps

Welcome, sorry its so quiet where you are. I can never seem to get enough piece and quiet. I am pretty new to the board as well. Hope you enjoy it.