New here

maroon2185

Registered (but confused)
camily said:
Hey, that link says the page is gone. Why'd ya' take it down?
Ya, I know. There were a lot of pictures of my ex and I on it so I decided to revamp it. When I have time.

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
:gossip: its on your profile

I had a 55 gal tank when I lived in HI. always had strange critters swimming around in there. Had Morey eels, octipi, lobsters, various mullosks and did you know you can hear a Queen Trigger fish buzz thru a shrimp from across the room?
Of course I got the fish for free out of my backyard.

camily

Peace
Must have been nice. I have a Hawaiian puffer, a yellow tang, a sailfin tang, a snowflake eel, two pajama cardinals, a clown, a foxface, and a horseshoe crab. I love them!!!

camily said:
Must have been nice. I have a Hawaiian puffer, a yellow tang, a sailfin tang, a snowflake eel, two pajama cardinals, a clown, a foxface, and a horseshoe crab. I love them!!!
So what's for dinner? :confused:

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
I could take a minnow trap, bait it with bread and in an hour it would be full of sargent majors. If I put squid in it and left it overnight, I'd have smoe small morey eels.
I'd catch most of the fish at night. You can find them sleeping in coral crevices, hold your bag open then just poke them and they'd swim right in.

camily

Peace
aps45819 said:
I could take a minnow trap, bait it with bread and in an hour it would be full of sargent majors. If I put squid in it and left it overnight, I'd have smoe small morey eels.
I'd catch most of the fish at night. You can find them sleeping in coral crevices, hold your bag open then just poke them and they'd swim right in.
Man, that would be awesome! When do we leave? :razz: