New Member shout out

:lmao: Let's just say that Migtig and I both said we'd put in a good word for ya to any single ladies looking for a guy who isn't a total jackass. I'll even leave the part out about you not riding a real bike :killingme

:frown: I'm not a total jackass.... and I ride a real bike.

Shoulda showed up last night... :kickingrocks:

DreamBlaze

Do I smell Burning Rubber
Your PM box should start fillng up now. We're pimping you out to all the girls. Check some of the other threads. :killingme

are there other threads I don't know about? I am not seeing it...I am not a member of any of the private ones if that's what your talking about?:coffee:

J

jaybeeztoo

are there other threads I don't know about? I am not seeing it...I am not a member of any of the private ones if that's what your talking about?:coffee:

They are everywhere. We are talking about you Blaze :kiss:

J

jaybeeztoo

Now he's blaze? Earlier he was dreamy. Pick one and stick to it. :killingme

I'm too nuts to stick to one thing :lmao:

Okay, which you like better? Dreamy or Blaze? I was in love with a boy named Blaze in like the 7th grade. He broke up with me though :ohwell:

SoMDGirl42

I'm too nuts to stick to one thing :lmao:

Okay, which you like better? Dreamy or Blaze? I was in love with a boy named Blaze in like the 7th grade. He broke up with me though :ohwell:

Then go with dreamy. It sounds younger anyway, and when I hear blaze, I immediately think of a horse. We haven't gotten that far with him yet to find out if he is like a horse or not, so we stick with dreamy for now. If we find out differently later, we'll change it to blaze. YW

J

jaybeeztoo

Then go with dreamy. It sounds younger anyway, and when I hear blaze, I immediately think of a horse. We haven't gotten that far with him yet to find out if he is like a horse or not, so we stick with dreamy for now. If we find out differently later, we'll change it to blaze. YW

:lol: Okay so it's Dreamy. I love you :kiss: Thanks for keeping me straight.

K

kris31280

:lmao: So who's going in on the fact finding mission to find out if he's horse like?