New Metallica Song

sockgirl77

Metallica is such a guy's band. I don't think that I've ever dated a guy that didn't own a Metallica CD. Actually I think they all had the Black Album in their vehichle CD changers. :lmao:

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Let's...

I just got my download of "My Apocalypse".

Uhhhhh.....I think what's left of my brain is bleeding.

Stunning.

#### YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:larry: :dude::shocked:

This album is gonna RocK.

...get all carried away. It's good, it's a step in the right direction. This is NOT the second coming however.

Kerad

DamN, dude....

...get all carried away. It's good, it's a step in the right direction. This is NOT the second coming however.

...you're the ONLY Metallica fan that could listen to that song and not be geeked.

WTF.

After hearing only 2 songs off the new disc ( 3rd is tracked in right after I finish this post)...how can any fan...ESPECIALLY those that grumble and gripe over Metallica "not being Metallica" for the last 6 or 7 albums...have ANYTHING to complain about. :banghead:

These two songs by themselves are better than all of St. Anger.

Last edited:

Danzig

I may have seen more Metallica shows than all of you combined, Hell I think I slept thru 7 or 8 of them. I was on the Justice tour for 9 months straight. I hate the past few albums they Sh1t out and you could not pay me to go see them in the past few years.

I have the whole new album, and.........

I like it. It's the best in years I would say some are good as Justice or Black stuff.
I am still trying to "get used to it" and learn it, but I think I will like it.

Danzig

Before Cliff Died, they asked Glen Danzig to be the lead singer. I'm glad he said no.

M

mudd

I can honestly say that metallica needs to...
QUIT MAKING MUSIC!!!
their last 4 albums have done nothing but blow goats :dead:

kelb

art imitating life
I liked St. Anger.

There. I said it.

I don't like it as much as their older stuff, and the snare drum took some getting used to, but I think the album is an acquired taste, and I like it.

Specially Frantic.

I also liked Load and Reload. I don't care what anyone says. They were good albums.

I'm very much looking forward to the new one. I heard it's supposed to be reminiscent of the Master of Puppets era.

How did you like those albums? I thought after the Black album it was all downhill.

The ONLY Metallica album worth owning is And Justice for All. That was their peak. Before and after that album they stunk.

Worship the Devil. All hail sludge. Tuned low and play slow.............
:smack: You suck

Metallica is such a guy's band. I don't think that I've ever dated a guy that didn't own a Metallica CD. Actually I think they all had the Black Album in their vehichle CD changers. :lmao:

Httt Hmm.. Im so not a guy!!

warneckutz

Their new album, Death Magnetic, is going to be great.

"The Day That Never Comes"
"My Apocalypse"
"Cyanide"

All great songs, in my opinion. Definitely buying the album tomorrow! :yay:

Kerad

Their new album, Death Magnetic, is going to be great.

"The Day That Never Comes"
"My Apocalypse"
"Cyanide"

All great songs, in my opinion. Definitely buying the album tomorrow! :yay:

We gotta wait until the 12th.

Though, I joined that Mission Metallica SuperDuperSpecial Club...so I get the album emailed to me...and the physical CD mailed as well.

Money well spent.

Having listened to 6 of the songs...this album is gonna be EpiC.

:dude: :larry:

warneckutz

We gotta wait until the 12th.

Though, I joined that Mission Metallica SuperDuperSpecial Club...so I get the album emailed to me...and the physical CD mailed as well.

Money well spent.

Having listened to 6 of the songs...this album is gonna be EpiC.

:dude: :larry:

You were right... I damn near flipped out on the Best Buy people the other day for not having it but then I looked at the ad again.

I'm a few minutes into "sampling" "The End Of The Line"... I like it!