New mom to the area

sailornwife

Hey everyone I will be living here fro the next 3 years have a 2yo and a 1yo. Looking to meet some new friends and some new friends for my kids. Someone who can tell me some about fun things to do in the area, ect.. I also do Passion Parties so looking for some fun ladies around here to maybe host a party and get to know. I am in the Putexent River area. So I think that is st. marys county. :howdy:

Hey everyone I will be living here fro the next 3 years have a 2yo and a 1yo. Looking to meet some new friends and some new friends for my kids. Someone who can tell me some about fun things to do in the area, ect.. I also do Passion Parties so looking for some fun ladies around here to maybe host a party and get to know. I am in the Putexent River area. So I think that is st. marys county. :howdy:
You've come to the right place! We are most certainly a bunch of fun ladies who love nothing more than to get our sex tools from strangers with toddlers running amuck...:howdy:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
You've come to the right place! We are most certainly a bunch of fun ladies who love nothing more than to get our sex tools from strangers with toddlers running amuck...:howdy:

You are so meam. You should be ashamed of yourself. :nono:

BadGirl

I am so very blessed
You're just playin' her hoping for a free tube of Bacon flavored lube. :rolleyes:
No lie, I do have some bacon-flavored chap stick. As much as I love love love bacon, that stuff is just plain nasty. It reminds me of slathering bacon grease all over your mouth. Not a good thing at all.....

MJ

Material Girl
PREMO Member
No lie, I do have some bacon-flavored chap stick. As much as I love love love bacon, that stuff is just plain nasty. It reminds me of slathering bacon grease all over your mouth. Not a good thing at all.....

You've been hanging out with Fishn again haven't you? :eyebrow: