New Orleans Last week, Who is next?

Lenny

Lovin' being Texican
Triggerfish said:
HHmmm....an unsigned grey karma :bawl: ...... what should I do? :lmao:

Anyone else get any grey?

Me too. But I think grey may be either good or bad. If the responder is a rookie (with no power yet) their karma will be grey whether they agree or disagree. If there are two responders, one agreeing and one disagreeing, the karma will total grey.

Grey doesn't bother me, especially if the responder doesn't leave a message.

Triggerfish

vraiblonde said:

:lmao:

It's probably meant as a negative comment. That was stupid....giving the forum moderator unsigned karma. There was one person on this thread with less than 50 posts and he had negative things to say to vrai and I. So I am assuming I know who it is. However I haven't givedn red for it.

Last edited:

Triggerfish

Lenny said:
If there are two responders, one agreeing and one disagreeing, the karma will total grey.

I don't think so since people have different power/points. Also any reds that I give are only worth half the greens.

2ndAmendment

Just a forgiven sinner
PREMO Member
Triggerfish said:
:lmao:

It's probably meant as a negative comment. That was stupid....giving the forum moderator unsigned karma. There was one person on this thread with less than 50 posts and he had negative things to say to vrai and I. So I am assuming I know who it is. However I haven't givedn red for it.
Not only that, since she is admin, she can just look. It is recorded. The board is just set up not to display it to us. It has been proposed that all karma given be displayed with the giver so signing the karma would not be required. That would make it "fun". :lmao: