New Pax River Raiders Radio Talk Show

youthfootball

Our show will air this Friday May 22nd. Pax River Raiders on Blog Talk Radio

Please remember to call-in if you would like. 646-716-4358

We will have the following guest on our show Friday evening,

Bob Harmon - St. Mary's Ryken Football Head Coach

Lori Hurley - Former Raiderette Cheerleader for the Oakland Raiders
(Still waiting confirmation)

We will be giving an update on our NFL Flag Football League.

We will also be making an important announcement about Youth Football.

Our show will air from 8pm - 9:30pm.

Please remember to listen in Friday May 22nd.

smilin

BOXER NATION
That radio show was the worst stream of hyperbole and self-loving I have ever heard. No wonder you only talk with yourself. You and Pigskins are buddy-buddy, huh? NICE!! That should work well for ya!! How well has it worked in the past?

SMYFL has got you scared, don't they?

A little off thread - don't you think?
How long have your kids played? Which leagues?
Chris is a breath of fresh air in an environment that smells a lot like Bull Excrement.
I noticed that he hasn't taken the bite of your provocative bait. Could be he knows better than you the sting of what it took to start the Raiders organization.
I watched and I voted with my boys who loved the experience.
Come back in a few years after SMYFL has established itself and let's have a civil conversation about it.

angelbaby

A little off thread - don't you think?
How long have your kids played? Which leagues?
Chris is a breath of fresh air in an environment that smells a lot like Bull Excrement.I noticed that he hasn't taken the bite of your provocative bait. Could be he knows better than you the sting of what it took to start the Raiders organization.
I watched and I voted with my boys who loved the experience.
Come back in a few years after SMYFL has established itself and let's have a civil conversation about it.

:killingme:killingme Then why did he show up to SMYFL's registration saturday? To play nicey nice with the new league? Please. Anyone who allows a coach that had every parent but 2 complain about them remain in the league has no business in the league. (a coach all the parents were told would NOT be back this season)

Chris, I hope no coach ever calls your kid a retard, idiot, or stupid on the field. I also hope the coach never throws a ball at your kids head either. Good luck! :buddies: